Forums / Portugal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Poland V Portugal, Feb 29
Niurenmexi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Terrible teamwork by Portugal. Everyone wants to be the hero, so in the end no one scores
Kalmahnorther (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So true
Jantzen (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Szscesny made all the safe
Bienio (Juventus) 2 years ago
If only LewanGoalski was there...
Jaskrol (Arsenal) 2 years ago
God damn it Jelen.... All you had to do was poke it to Obraniak!
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Did Cristiano play?
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yessir
AceManDoC7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Surprised he didn't say cristina...
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Tempted
Jaskrol (Arsenal) 2 years ago
God damn it Jelen.... All you needed was a little poke to Obraniak!
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Greedy at its finesse. Poor team work from both teams
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Selfish selfish selfish!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nani was incredibly selfish today. That's why Valencia starts over him in Manchester United. He needs to learn how to pass simple if he doesn't shoot he crosses which is good but simple passes would have gotten Portugal the win in this game
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Those greedy greedy Portuguese!
Kiwe007 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I guess we all agree on greedy and selfish
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Selfish
Tristanitax (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
Come on, ronaldo doing the gesture of "WHY don't you PASS THE ball" when nani shooted lol
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And then he does the exact same thing when he could have passed but shot lol.... Grawr
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nani you greedy bastard, good for you, didn`t deserve to score anyway, same thing goes to jelen
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
True
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
And to ronaldo!  
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nani is an absolute disgrace. He was so selfish. If he were playing like that for Man Utd, Fergie would have dropped him and Rooney would have buried him 10 ft under the pitch
Odiz9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think the whole team is selfish.... They are just like argentina, everyone wants to go for the glory. Messi gets a pass ofcourse. Higuain, never looks happy when someone else scores, di maria and aguero. I'm a red all the way but nani, ronaldo almost gets a pass, miereles and who ever else.
If they would just keep their heads up and give a little.... Wouldn't they be even better to watch?
Megadragao12 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Totally agree. They would be better to watch if Ronaldo and Nani were less selfish. The should take a page out of Moutinho's book who not only inst selfish but does some amazing pass. If they do that then the team would be at a much higher level, but I think the coach will definitely tell them off, he looked pretty pissed when Nani missed that shot that had he passed it to Almeida would have scored

Kick4Life - changing lives through football