Agreed Moutinho was open
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ronaldo had a cracking game Lol
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yep just like messi with argentina lol
Sassysa (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha kiddos!
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Don't have s**t to say about Ronaldo, but Portugal needs to get their s**t together.... It'd be nothing short of embarrassing if they fail to qualify
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Haha. CR7 is worthless without Iniesta and Xavi. Haha
Katana (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Are you some kind of idiot, Iniesta and Xavi play at Barcelona...
A dude who doesn't understand that I was kidding calling me an idiot, and is liked by two other idiots.... What can you expect from a porto supporter
Rickster555 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@diegoFrodo you're post makes no sense even if it was a joke
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Rickster555 exactly
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
I'm not sure what I think of the game, over all it was a really boring game with 5 or so shots on goal for both sides. The field was really back and the main reason why there was no goals (for either side) still no one really played for the win so I hope its better for portugal in lisbon on tuesday
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow!What a game!What misses!
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Disappointing from both teams, Bosnia more so. I think Portugal will edge it in Lisbon though.  
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Bosnia really needed a win! It will be hard to get a win in Lisbon
Bastiano (Bayern München) 2 years ago
That will be a very hard challenge in lisboa. One lucky bosnian goal and were into deeep deep sh!T !
This game was a disgrace, Bosnia is getting a ass rumping in Portugal. I hope they enjoy loosing in a real grass field, not a potato filed.... What discusting people...
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hahhahhahhaha.... Second ronaldo...
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Oh how I wish they would kick your arrongant ass out of the Euro
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its funny how the Portuguese think they are as important as they were in the 16th century
They never really were
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We're discusting people? The reason Ronaldo get's booed not just by Bosnians but by other teams too is because he acts like a be!Tch and this whole thing never would have started if Portugal treated Bosnians with some respect in the first ever leg for the WC when we played you in Lisbon and the Police beat some of our fans and did other sh!T too. Not all Portugease are Wankers 'cause i;ve had some friends from there who are decent and it would be stupid to say all people from one nation are idiots but you are deffinetely one of them.

Also what the hell was Bruno ALves doing on Misimovic he jumped over him and got a foul 'cause misimovic tricked him and didn't even jump what an asshole
Potato field? Hahhahaha good one
Airic, I guess Americans think they are as important as they where 20 years ago.... Hahahaha.... Get used to eating with chop sticks boy...
Markodon, did you feel the pain.... LOL come to Papa, I'll give you a hug.... LOL
AdnanBosnia, here's a good link of a wonderful game for you to watch, it's called 6 creamers portuguese style.......LOL

Link: www.footytube.com/video/portugal-bosnia-herzegovin... enjoy..
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
f*****g pitch.... We will do it in lisbon
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ronaldo would have scored if it wasnt for the grass field. He was pretty got in the whole game.... Hala ronaldo !
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Though its draw but I count it as portuguese win.... 3 chances and disgrace.... But anyway well played bosnia you deserved the win but its all your fault.... Good luck for next game...
Statickk14 (Sao Paulo) 2 years ago
Hope Portugal goes through.... Euro will not be the same without Cristiano Ronaldo...
Moelbi (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I have to admitt the point that the Euro will not be the same without Portugal. It would be much more attractive without Ronaldos teary eyes after every touch and without a camera shot of this greasy poser. He should be a professional swimmer because he's much better in diving than in pass giving and playing in a team
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
Same story again.... If ronaldo still dive.... What about suarez man?  
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You guys should bring Figo back from retirement and maybe Deco as well
Ronaldo is the best European born player and 2nd best player in the world. Hate him all you want but Euro without him would be worse than with him. FACT
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ronaldo is the best European born striker. But I'm not sure if he's a better player all in all than some of the European-born midfield players
Moelbi.... You are the typical sore looser that wished you had half of Ronaldo in your team and wished Meireles did not leave.... Hahaha.... Aren't you sixt place already.... Start singing going down by Aerosmith.... LOL
Ksahin1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If Bosnia can play 1-1 against France in Paris, there's no reason they can't do it against Portugal in Lisbon. Portugal is overrated, and Bosnia had ample chances in the second half to win
Alen (Liverpool) 2 years ago
All we need is 1 and were good!
To be Honest this match was s**t and we were just defending but that's 'cause 2 of our defenders are actually midfielders and the score suits us we didn't risk it 'cause ronaldo on counter or nani is dangerous stuff.

Good thing is we had no Yellows but 2nd Match we need that vital Goal, Inshallah it happens. Last time at Lisbon we hit the woodwork 3 times what a crappy day that was.

I know the pitch was rubbish but believe me Bosnia has bigger and better Pitches but this one they chose 'cause it has the best atmosphere and will make most money and I guess that's what they want nowadays. As you saw them 16, 000 fans are more louder even when there team is doing s**t then most great teams who are winning and are just watching.

Might have been a Rubbish pitch but our players aint used to it either and even if ronaldo had bump before he shot so did ibisevic. He's an 80mill player he should be able to score no matter what 'cause France scored in Zenica 2 goals but I guess Benzema and Malouda were probably raised in rough areas where you get used to shitty pitches unlike the fairy boy Ronaldo who probably played on grass smoother than ice when he was a kid
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
See. Ronaldo played in the streets of Funchal, Madeira. When he played for his club (Andorinhas I think), he played in a pitch even worst than this. The fact is the pitch was bad for everyone.
However, Portugal had more chances and so I do think we deserved to win
I'm sure Messi played on s**t pitches too in Argentina but if he missed a chance he wouldn't have acted like that. The pitch was bad for everyone but we didn't play offensive so much because 2 of our defenders are actually midfielders so we didn't risk it, If we had our full Squad we would have attacked more
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Who talked about Messi?! Jesus, each time a peron talks about [C.] Ronaldo, someone else talks about Messi, and vice versa. And how can you be so sure he wouldn't react badly? You can't predict that.

Well, then play offensively in Portugal, at least the pitch won't be a piece of crap
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What I noticed:
1) Pitch is s**t.
2) Portugal's defence is non existent.
3) Bosnia's defence on the other hand, is really solid.

If Ronaldo is shut out again in Lisbon, I think Portugal will crash out

Kick4Life - changing lives through football