Forums / Portsmouth
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wolverhampton Wanderers V Portsmouth, Oct 3
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I feel sooo happy for Portsmouth! They had no points up to this game and I was starting to feel really sorry for them. What a crucial goal to hopefully change the fortune at Portsmouth!
ToroNero (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Very creative shot on goal by Halford from the set piece, and James to save it! Wow, that was so amazing. Minus the "penalty save" there was some good defending in the box by Portsmouth
Farts (FC Dallas) 5 years ago
HA! That's rich, there not reciving pay. Perhaps they are getting payed by the points!
Sam (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
I agree- Lineker deserves bonus points for that one!
Naifla (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Finally portsmouth
Ziazia (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
This is the first time in my life I see a game with 13 referees.  
LTUKicker (Liverpool) 5 years ago
You're saying that wolwerhamton's kits look's like referees
Jman008 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Finally Portsmouth have won their first game. Hope this would be the first of many of their victories this season
Cseng (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Finally portsmouth won their first game in this season.... Hope it continued
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
I'm afraid that Portsmouth didn't deserve the win, really bad refereeing today, the goal shouldn't have had at all, when Smith wanted to cross, the ball clearly, very clearly went off the line before he crossed, but referee didn't care, then it made the corner, then it made the second corner which made the cross which makes the goal.

The penalty claim should be a penalty, once again, very bad refereeing there, clear hand-ball. Wilson said the ball touched his chest, come on man, chest? Utter rubbish. The referee should get a new pair of contact lens, I recommend Acuvue contact lens
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Portsmouth didn't deserve the win.... They look crapy.... Wolver looks much better for me in the game.... Evn though the refree denies a clear penalty.... Bad referyin and bad decisions made by the referee.... M sure if there wes a fair refree in the match Wolver wud have finished the match with 3 points.... I admire the young team they have.... And some very young talented teams.... Specially Doyle.... He was amazing in the game.... And at last a lucky win for portsmouth.... Basic a match between Wolver and the referee where portsmouth was to just stay on the field...
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Portsmouth fianlly win but they are definetly going down
Charcoalnoodles (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Portsmouth deserved to win after so many games of coming close. I hope they use this as a stepping stone and climb the table
Seantoon (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
Finally a first win for Portsmouth! Hopefully they can pick up from this win and start climbing back up the table ^_^
Dempsey (Fulham) 5 years ago
Portsmouth were very very lucky to get the 3 points in this one
Tsoflariotis (AEK Athens) 5 years ago
Well done.... !  Ououououououaaaaaouaouoaaaaa.... !!
Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
First win for portsmouth.... But I think they will get relagated.... Along with hull city and burnley

Kick4Life - changing lives through football