Forums / Portsmouth
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portsmouth V Tottenham Hotspur, Oct 17
Xminer (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
GO Hotspur!
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Nice goal for ledley king who is just back from injury and great hit for boateng
Monrovia (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good win for spurs
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Oh it's lucky I sold Defoe in dreamfooty. Although he scored, he got a red card that would minus points, and he is suspended for three games.

Portsmouth again got unlucky there, Dindane's two opportunity was inviting, if the two goals were converted, Portsmouth would have won, not to be critical, but I could even score those two
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Gomes is amazing
Wiseone (Manchester United) 4 years ago
James was terrible. Great goal by Boateng
Arsenal27 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Horrible misses by dindane portsmouth could ve won this.... He missed 2 absolute sitters
Mo007 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Tottenham will finish in top 5 if they keep it up!    1. Chelsea  2. Man City  3. Man you  4. Arsenal  5. Tottenham
Jogabonito (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Man City 2nd?    Hahahahahahahahahahaha.    Good one.  
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Tottenham are playing really well, I don't know, the way they are playing they can possibly overpass Manchester city and pip them for fourth position. You got to be kidding over your 2nd ranked position
Nkarli7 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
If Man UTD is in front of man city it will be a good year
M4rsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Loooooooooooooooooool haha
Jogabonito (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Dindane is a dumbass
Nuurkey07 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't know why Pompy loose they play very nice football
Nuurkey07 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol ekoto
AniBhat (Arsenal) 4 years ago
BOOOOOOoo dindane and piqunine --how can they miss these chances?    WOoOOOoo gomes -- how can he saves like this?
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Very physical game but Portsmouth did play well and were unfortunate not to atleast draw the game as they had some good chances but the goal they scored was really nice but they missed a few sitter. What was Brown thinking
CLowndes10chriz (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I feel sorry for portsmouth. Most weeks they play great football and create so many good chance but don't pick up any points. They don't deserve to be on 3 points. Dindane was quite shocking
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
I think Portsmouth would have deserved a draw, but they were very unlucky, especially Dindane who missed two chances in front of the empty goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football