Portsmouth V Liverpool, Dec 19
Sebs29 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
BENITEZ IS GOING BACK HOME TO SPAIN LOL
Mohsink (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Wow. Just wow. Liverpool and Man you, lose huge games on the same day
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Chelsea and Man City fans must be laughing their ass out right now
Aatir (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Benitez will go the Mark Hughes way by new year. Well he may be headed to Spain even as we write here, to spend the new year and never to be back.... !

Way to go Grant. Taking a team which is bottom of the table to win against Liverpool, all the best for the season
ChelseaBattalio (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Happy to see Grant again. I don't think it was too fair to sack him after he did a historic thing for Chelsea. He is a good manager and knows what players to buy, remember when we were deciding to go either for Berbatov (30millions) or Anelka (13millions) and he went for the cheaper and the better option. He knows what he's doing and I wish him luck in keeping Pompey in the Prem! Good luck Mr Grant
Zemaster11 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Very interesting point you raise, very glad we didn't sign Shevchenko II (Berbatov), what a waste he's been for United
[account-removed] 5 years ago
His almost crying I feel bad for him
Bluebearies (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I didn't think liverpool were awfully rubbish. Its just that portsmouth took their chances, both goals were well taken.

What was mascherano thinking? Sigh....

And why do I have the feeling that aquilani would be sold out in january? Just like robbie keane.
Jkboi (Liverpool) 5 years ago
If that really happend, I will not support with benitez anymore
Blooob (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This is getting realy frustrating every time we hope for a comeback in enda up in nightmares
Bashka (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Guys time to go back to the history we need to sell mascherano and sack benitez bring an english man who can speak english fluently ;
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Reina was beaten too easily both times
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I don't think so both times the shots were powerful. If you wanna blame someone blame Johnson and Carragher. They were responsible both goals. Johnson the first goal and Cara for the second
Gh8st (Arsenal) 5 years ago
No he wasn't. He was beaten at near post, but both goals were amazing. Reina is a top notch keeper
Deehansblue (Liverpool) 5 years ago
No one is to blame.... Liverpool Fc simply played without confidence. The whole team seems has lost their confidence. Now its all up to Rafa as the manager and Gerard as captain
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Horrible day...
SEVEN (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Bad day for both of us just hope chelsea loose too
Rafael (Manchester United) 5 years ago
The benitez era has passed
Gh8st (Arsenal) 5 years ago
What era?
CityCitizen (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Scouse Nation in turmoil, lol, I always love saying that    Whiff of the Week: D. Kuyt (16)  
CityCitizen (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Glen Johnson: a goal last weekend, an assist this weekend, he's unstoppable! Lol!
Drakilla (Olympique Lyon) 5 years ago
I'm from lyon and I must say that losing against Pompey with one goal from Belhadj, one goal from Piquionne is worse than losing against San Marin.
But good job Pompey, I hope you'll stay in EPL
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
The worst performance ever

Kick4Life - changing lives through football