Forums / Portsmouth
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portsmouth V Burnley, Dec 5
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Ok the weakest strikers in the epl score  Finally !
I think burnley wasnt the strong
But well the pompy will increse ther points and up to front of table
Charcoalnoodles (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I hope P'mouth do well in the next few games.
Burnley at home was a must-win, and they've done it. Now we'll have to wait to see if Grant has the ability to steer the club out of the relegation zone for the season
Lfcft (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Why does dindane always miss so many effing chances? Even penalty's?! And even after the deflected penalty ssave, he still misses it? Damn, thiss guy needs to work in his finishing more!
Muhamedvic (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Nice game !
MattLeTissier (FK Haugesund) 4 years ago
I was hoping that Pompey would improve. It would be good for Avram Grant, who was treated so badly by the Chelsea fans and good for the excitement of the Premiership relegation battle. But after seeing Hreidarssons embarrassing theatrics in this match, I hope they get relegated all the way down to Conference. I say capital punishment for ham actors, freaking hate their guts
Esso02 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hreidarsson admitted that he slipped. You should be blaming the referee instead
Alex703rockstar (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Yeah, I was happy he admitted it, no way that was a penalty
Charcoalnoodles (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ironic how Dindane missed the penalty though, don't you think?
MattLeTissier (FK Haugesund) 4 years ago
Just looked at the replay again and I'm not at all convinced that he "slipped". Looks to me like an obvious case of theatrics, a conscious well-calculated decision to go down. So then saying that you slipped isn't really admitting anything, it's just really a bunch of c**k-suck, isn't it?
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
Hmm Dindane I dunno if this guy is class but needs more time in the prem or utter rubbish
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I feel you mate, he's an odd case
I think he sucks ballz. Watched him in portsmouth's last match & coupled with his penalty miss here. I say once again, he sucks ballz
Algeria2010 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good game by pompy.... But they need to put belhadj in.... He's got so much speed and technique.... He can really help portsmouth
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Dindane is awful, and after the match, I heard they gave him the MOTM award? Ha, what a joke. He missed so many effing chances, he missed penalties, he is awful. Ivory Coast has some strikers that converts chances into goals but they also have players that converts chances into waste
LOL!
Reds89 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well said hreidarsson
Metsuri (Everton) 4 years ago
I don't think Dindane's as bad as people want to flame him.... After all he plays decent football throughout the match and makes space for other players. His finishing really hasn't been clinical.... But neither is for instance rooneys
English referees are horrible. The premiership needs some collina-type refs to make it even more credible. And I'm surprised that dindane scored. I didn't know he could actually put a ball in the back of the net
2choices (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Wow coming from a Manchester United fan I'm surprised. You guys have benefited from some bad calls
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
At least he is decent enough to admit it was not a penalty
Tommo81 (Burnley) 4 years ago
I know the obvious answer but how did we (burnley) not win that game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football