Forums / Portsmouth
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portsmouth V Arsenal, Dec 30
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Arsenal will not have an easier game all season, they dominated this game from start to finish.
And I have to mention young aaron ramseys goal, it was a peach, a great finish from a seventeen year old, what a prospect he's going to be in the future
Affainyi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I beg to differ. The Everton game at the start of the season was an easier game
KingOmar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Also, ramsey is 19! Wilshere is 17
VeLii (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I beg to dffer. Ramsey is 19
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Everton was surprisingly easy. Asides from Eduardo's rather fortunate deflected free-kick, all the goals were pretty good from Arsenal
Satt90 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Any else get that high pitched shaker sound on this video?    Really bloody annoying
ShutupRaffa (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Beautiful header by Song
Nasri didn't have much pace on the cross and it was a bit behind Song, but he managed to put in his own power, get his head behind and over the ball, and most importantly, finish it really well. Really good stuff
CannuckArsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Good way to end an excellent month for Arsenal!
Samreds8 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good game Arsenal, I don't know why we couldn't do the same
I don't know why either haha!
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Superb game arsenal, many absent (fabregas, van persie) but replaced by eduardo and Ramsey
Dkfighter (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What a goal by Ramsey!    Even though Pompey didn't do well, you can't complain about that it was a good combi-goal
Dkfighter (Arsenal) 4 years ago
And Ramsey even scored with his weaker foot!
Uhuh what a talent he may've been man of the match. We've won by a 3 goal margin in our last three games, with Bendnter, Fabregas, Denilson, Gibbs, Djourou, Clichy and Van Persie out, with Rosicky just coming back. Crazy
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm glad eduardo finally scored again should slowly but surely build up his confidence
Hope so. We need his confidence up, with our lack of strikers
Finny (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Four points behind Chelsea with a game in hand. I am feeling good about this season.... Go Arsenal!
Two points behind Man. United with a game in hand. Oooo who'd have thought that after the 3-0 loss to Chelsea? 41 points and 51 goals in 19 games!
RobbieGee (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Why do these teams play outta' their skin against chelsea and roll over to arsenal?
I think you mean why does chelsea roll over to those teams
KingOmar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Haahahaa
VeLii (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Cause chelsea is just gay
Lol they don't roll over. They just can't get the ball to play some of the football
[account-removed] 4 years ago
RobbieGee    Which teams are you referring to? Never heard so much rubbish
Someone (Manchester United) 4 years ago
That was a great game from arsenal
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What a finish by Ramsey! Absolutely amazing this shot!
Khaimet (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah Ramsey shot was clever and superb!
MaquitaPG (FC Porto) 4 years ago
In the starting eleven of both team there was not any player from england. That´s why I love premier league, Player from many different countries playing
Globalisation at its finest
Some people use it as a reason to hate the premier league in general and arsenal specifically
You mean those protectionistic ignorant people?    Oh well, I won't be too worried
Scavenger894 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
[account-removed] 4 years ago
MaquitaPG

That is precisely whats wrong with the premier league. Don't get me wrong, I think its fantastic that some of the worlds finest talents want to come and play in England but there needs to be a limit. Whats bad is when clubs go for cheap foreign imports who aren't particularly good rather than give a chance to a youth player. Every club is guilty of this, even my team west ham who incidentally have the best reputation for playing English players from the academy
Naifla (Arsenal) 4 years ago
So you suggest to buy expensive english player and get in a great debt for that with the quality like that? Come on.... Every club will buy english player if the player have the price with equality same or better than foreign. Whats wrong with that? Don't blame the club, blame yourself and get idea what you have to do.
Just think this as if you are an american and you want to buy car. When the ford is so pricy with the quality same or lower than japanese car with price much lower, should you buy the ford? The blame is in the ford not the user, that why they cannot make car with a proper price
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Some people, perhaps jimmyl, would argue that you should buy the ford anyway to support the domestic market
Or you find a good balance between domestic and foreign products/players
Arsenish (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lets broaden our thinking, lets get global! Had EPL been sticking with the English players only, then the world would have never known about the likes of Drogba, Essien, Song, J. S. Park, just to mention a few.... Its global and I m glad and proud the way it is.... Wake up mat!
Bimbo234 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Good game by arsenal!! Nice goal by Ramsey

Kick4Life - changing lives through football