Forums / Portsmouth
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portsmouth Chat
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Would be a shame to loose you guys, hope you find a solution soon
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What exactly is 'administration? ' Does that meanv Pompey won't exist? That'd be awful
Sevx1 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
It means there bankrupt
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It means an administrator comes along and strips the club of its assets to pay their debts. I. E. Cutting staff and wages! But the club still exists.

Liquidation means the club wouldnt exist, but that's not what happened!
Tanmay (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Too late for a win now portsmouth. I like how you waited to be completely out of the relegation race!
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Playin good ball pompey! Good luck for the rest of the season!
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Dead chuffed for pompey!
Gooner97 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
C'mon pompey
Shook14 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
2 goals in 2 minutes to beat hull.... Impressive!
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Good luck in the championship
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yous are losing to chelsea, and yous are with spurs next, what happened to yous, yous used to be great! Good luck in two years, hope fully a millionaire buys your club and makes a change!
DarkSquall (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hammered by Chelsea, was hoping they'd put up a little more of a defence but I didn't really expect much. I feel sorry for the Portsmouth players, having just been allowed to sell their stars, I couldn't see them being able to keep their heads up. Hope they can bounce back in the next few seasons
Glory (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Pompey dying
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
After those few hard games for Portmouth, portsmouth have ended up with a few injuries, 9 to be exact actually and they include H Hreidarsson who has a Calf/Shin Injury and he doesn't have a return date yet, P Bouba Diop has a bad Knee Injury and he doesn't have a return date yet, and Belhadj has a Hamstring Injury and he doesn't have a return date yet are Rocha has a Fractured Cheekbone and he doesn't have a return date yet T Smith has a Broken Nose and won't be back till the 3rd of Apr 2010. H Yebda has a Knee Injury and he doesn't have a return date yet, J Utaka has a Groin Strain and won't beback till the 3rd of April 2010, T Haim has a Groin/Pelvis Injury and won't be back till the 3rd of April 2010. K Boateng has a High Ankle Sprain and he won't be back till the 3rd of April 2010. Lots of people with noreturn dates there...
Stan182 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good luck in the championship next season
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think deduction 9 points from you, was the most stupid thing anyone can do. But hey keep the same manager and your be back straight away
Cienioxxl (Juventus) 4 years ago
Is it over for Portsmouth?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football