Forums / Portsmouth
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portsmouth Chat
Blutac (Fulham) 4 years ago
What are you all talking about? It's entirely fair for Pompey to go down.... I am extremely impressed with Burnley and Wolves and I am very interested to see how they go this season. I don't want to see Pompey go the way of Leeds but I certainly won't shed a tear to see them go down a league. Same goes for Hull.... Get out Hull
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
This will probably be Portsmouth best chance to win their first game. They have to win if they want to survive the league and if they lose this game, they are surely out of the league. Its like playing against a club that isn't even in the EPL. Sadly they have lost alot of great players
Mathees (Arsenal) 4 years ago
OMG pompy WON! This is bigger than the detroit lions winning
EdgeRatedR (Olympiakos Piraeus) 4 years ago
About time to win
Azeal (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I have a lot of respect for Pompey's manager.... That man is strong enough to move on with the crisis the team is facing. A worthy man
Madder (Liverpool) 4 years ago
C'mon guys.... You can do it.... Through the mess.... And rise up
Lfcft (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Wow.... They finally win
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Glad pompey got their 1st win after so long and they have a new owner and the players have been paid but I don think they can beat spurs
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Pompey is going to be trading places with you lads
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Not that many Pompey fans on this site. What do you guys think of the take over and Avram Grant being the director of Portsmouth club

Link: news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/p/portsmou...

Will be interesting to see how they perform
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Avram Grant is a w****r
Elahi (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Play up pompey
D2Xnuera (Portsmouth) 4 years ago
It will be an intresting season, Lets just say that. Had we had carried on the way we were 2 weeks ago it would be AFC Pompey, So we can only hope this is a bit of good luck for us. We don't mind going in the Championship as long as we don't fold like Southampton, Leeds or Charlton.

If you told me 10 years ago we would be 2-0 at Fratton Park against AC Milan and Nwanko Kanu scored I would of laughed my head off.

Shows you how far we have come, Puching above our weight, maybe. Enjoying every minute of it, Def.
Syedfc (Portsmouth) 4 years ago
My heart says pompey gona be win 2moro against tottenham
Its good us Pompey fans have a sense of humour
C'mon people! Stop kids in the street, get your nan on it, sign the cat up lets get the pompey fans up to a hundred!
ArsenalDjukic (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Come on pompey.  You can do better and good luck!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football