Forums / Portsmouth
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Portsmouth, Jan 31
Ordaye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great control and finish by Adebayor also Kompany's header was awesome. Nice win by City
Seth87 (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Was indeed a good win, altho we started extremely slow
Thomuch (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Feels good to now that United are going to meet Portsmouth next week
Seth87 (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Nice recovery from a slow start. 1 point out of the top 4 and we have 2 games in hand
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 4 years ago
That's exactly what I feel too. We have TWO games in hand, if we win at least one of those, then TOP FOUR HERE WE COME!
Foooty (Manchester City) 4 years ago
The video is not of a good quality. However, Nice Game.... Keep it up City!
PaoloG (Sevilla) 4 years ago
Agreed on the vid quality. I don't know what app this is, but none of the videos that use it work properly: you can't watch a whole video, because the damn thing won't load! Are you reading this, footytube maestros? What can you do to fix it?
Citius (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rubbish game
And so as you comments. Your team won big today, why still bother visiting us here with your spam?
Rooney26 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Absolutely rubbish game, and against the most rubbish team in the epl too
Mafiaboss (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I really want to have a little faith in Portsmouth but they keep letting me down. Yes the competition was dificult today but they scuffed several chanches. If they intend to win anything at all they must put away whatever chances they get.

.... Good to see James back in goal too
England really need a better keeper
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Great first touch and even better finish by Adebayor! City def. Needs him on top form!
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great back for adbyour and city it`s a good game and I hope city finhs this season on top4
Its Adebayor. Learn to spell
We had two very neat goals in the first half. Second half was boring and slow though, I can see them very exhausted after the Manchester derby FA Cup match. Boyata made some superb saves and Given has always been consistent. TOP FOUR HERE WE COME!
Blueinusa (Manchester City) 4 years ago
City played poorly but it was 3 points
Bhojan (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Happy to see city win
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good return Emmanuel Adebayor goal
Chlaxin019 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Clean finish by adebayor. Tevez should be player of tha year for tha epl. Everything you want in a forward and great finisher. Pity he missed that chance...
Allstars209 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Na mate  Roooneyyyyyyyyyyyy is the best
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Rooney beat man city GG
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Yeah rooney has 20 goals tevez what 10? How can you make that comparison and vote him player of the year for EPL? You must be dreaming, or live in a fantasy world!
Saheed10 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I hope the next meeting between United and City, United fully Dismantle the City Wagon and show them that they are just really noisy neighbours
LOL ALBINOS = GG
Gomlee (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Adebayor's goal was slightly offside, portsmouth did allright at times in the first half but defended poorly. Poor match, nothing special

Kick4Life - changing lives through football