Hull City V Portsmouth, Oct 24
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Boring game. I hate goalless games
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Yep. Same here
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
That makes 3 of us.... Boriiiiiiiiiiiing
D2Xnuera (Portsmouth) 4 years ago
2 chances on target in entire game for Portsmouth. I've waited all week for Saturday, got me self a beer, turned the radio and was subjected to this stuff. C'mon Popmey sort it out
Elahi (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Taxi(aqua) is waiting 4 mr paul hart
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
What a boring game, first half was like you can even sleep throughout, even the commentator said so. Hull's defence was terrible, but Portsmouth finishing is even more terrible
Thanai (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Do good job both team
Phillydee (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lol look at the ratings pie graph. It's identical. Lool.... I'm just gonna' skip this match. For all of you who have spoilers turned to "off".... Don't read what Hulanji just said....
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
These two teams seem like to be the team that will be relegated at the end of the season. The way the game was played seems the way these two teams are playing so far this season. Hull didn't deserve to remain in the league this season. Newcastle would have been a much more interesting team
Joe420x (Chelsea) 4 years ago
If only altidore was on the fild  
Recson (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Both teams will definitely be dropped to Champion ship, I'm sure...
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Both sides look very stressed. Its sad to see teams under so much pressure this early in the season. I still think its way too early to say any team will suffer relegation

Kick4Life - changing lives through football