Forums / Portsmouth
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Portsmouth, Jan 8
XtopherB (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good result, not their best match but good for their confidence
DidierDdragon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lamps.... Romy.... Ramy.... That's your midfield AVB.... Sorted!
Prieto (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Please don't start playing gary cahill instead of david luiz! Luiz is so fun to watch
Isnotfish (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Torres is the striker chelsea deserves, but not the one it needs right now....    Wait, what?  
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Torres what is going on? Everybody's scoring but you
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He's the provider....    Ps; he showing Lampard & frens how to create an assist
Manutd96 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He is actually in good form right now, just not good scoring form...
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ramires and Mata were brilliant and have been two of out best players this season as well as Sturridge but I think Terry has been our standout player and he's scored a few too.

Also, the criticism of Luiz can be true at times but I have seen him play very well this season. He's by no means perfect but you can see has real promise.

Malouda played well and has been a great player for Chelsea over the past two seasons but I think that unless he is willing to sit on the bench (I doubt) then we should look to replace him. I hope Essien will be back to his best soon as well because when he's on form he can win you games.

We desperately need to find a replacement for Bosingwa because he is our weaklink and team's know it. If he can stay fit then I would like to see Hutchinson play regularly at fullback as he deserves a chance. But we need to invest that's for sure
Pesic (Eintracht Frankfurt) 2 years ago
Mata= best EPL newcomer of the season. Btw f**k Luis Suarez!
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
f**k you
DidierDdragon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
F**k you weezer  
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Portsmouth defence got bullied. How much space they giving away, especially lampards goal. Defender was easily over a yard away, wtf is he doing.

But Chelsea look strong, torres looks happier. The pressure of trying to score goals is too much for him, assisting goals suits him better
Silva921 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ramires improved alot!  I wonder if bookie forgot to pay him?! Hahaha
Levistein (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good to get the win today
BivBack413 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Torres.... He just never scores
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
But he plays well apparently! I don't watch the whole Chelsea games but judging from the highlights, he certainly brings smthg good to the attack
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He may not score but he is playing good
Someone like peter cech can also contribute the simple attack as torres could. Yucks trolles~
Stawrogin 2 years ago
He gave 3 assists! I feel bad for the man. Want him to finally score. As he really does a lot for the team
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Silva921; Player hater. Glory hunter city fan!
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Never really liked malouda.... Chelsea you can do better then that.

Great game from ramires, mata lampard ramires looking good there.

Cahill may be the missing key to these defensive issues Chelsea has been having. Move luiz to backup or defensive mid? Cole terry cahill ivan, that is quality !
LivingBLUE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres is fine, were lacking creative midfielders and our defence has been crap this season, everytime I see molouda on the team I see things going wrong!

Good god its poor-tmouth, villa showed us how weak we are!
Attacking football is not Chelsea! We a team of giants we are the better stoke that should be our boards goal, f**k off with this attacking football! Boredfest
Foballa (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Maybe torres needs to be an attacking midfielder, a mentally mature luiz is like vidic, its only a matter of time
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ramires deserved that game! Nice work
Yeap~and Kolarov too haha  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football