Forums / Portsmouth
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Portsmouth, Jan 8
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well start things off, I know I wasn't only Chelsea fan that couldn't see the game live, I was so upset that it wasn't shown on internet or anything, was so upset and stuff, but whatever hope and shouldn't happen again, but from highlights Chelsea looked decent, didn't score first half was bit surprising but happens, Mata's goal was great work from Malouda to pass to him, was nice, Ramires getting 2 nice goals late, was really cool I like ramires, he brings excitement and energy, and pace to chelsea its good to see, Nice see Lampard just get one in late to, but I really wanted Torres to score, I know he had nice assist(or assists) but want see him finishing one
Rokudaime03 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
GO CHELSEA!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Ok I truly wanted Torres to build his confidence in this game by scoring against a pretty bad team but he gave a couple of assists so hopefully that will do him some good, and WHY couldn't ANY TV channel OR ON THE internet televise THIS GAME?!?!
Deandllesh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We will wait f. Torres to be hero in my heart
Ally (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good win for Chelsea to boost the moral of the team.... David Luiz is not living to the expectations on him.... He didn't even show determination to win the ball back when he lost it.... Had it not been Terry on the line to clear could have been a different story of the match.... Good to see Torres at least on the assists.... Hope this helps him with its confidence.... Sturridge is good player with speed and technique but he lacks teamwork and is greedy most of the time...
Osama14 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Your tripping  Nobody on Chelsea is in form like lampard and sturridge
TheAtariJenkins (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't know, I kind of agree. Granted Sturridge is a central striker and his inclination is to shoot first but when he's playing out wide, he needs to look to set up his teammates and become a better crosser. But yes, he's in terrific form and has been a great player for us this season
CoolHeaded93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great performance in the second half. Torres should have gotten a goal though. Is he now a creator? Whatever, who cares, as long as the team wins
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
We are not playing the best footbal in epl but somehow we do find a way to grab all 3 points. From the highlits I thought david luiz was kinda lazyand sloppy. Thank god we have terry. Btw where is sturidge
Farts (FC Dallas) 2 years ago
Sturridge is injured
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Deco20k shame on you  
What's going on with Luiz? He was so good last year. Too many mistakes this year! I think Gary Cahill with fit right in the defence. Chelsea still making too many mistakes in defence. But it was a well deserved win. GO THE blues!
I hope toress scores too, but I'm happy he assisted goal, he always unselfish and always passing, I hope his team mates does same thing for him, it will help so much for his own confidence boost and eventually win for a team, all I know is key to chelsea success = get toress on form
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Torres is doing every thing well. Passes are perfect, fighting for the ball and great assists. Unfortunately he still not doing what he was bought for: scoring goals! And David Luiz is really starting to f**k it up back there
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeps nice to see Torres back on form....  But Ramires MOTM....  
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Terry's made some crucial saves in the past few weeks. I don't like Terry at all, but damn, he's a good defender
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
A bit of luck and super work at the back for Chelsea kept them alive. Portsmouth played and open game and created chances....
PS. When will Torres score?
TheAtariJenkins (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm not too concerned with Torres scoring. He's no longer an offensive void. He's creating chances for other players. He has 7 assists this season in all comps. If he only scores like 5 goals this year but continues to create, I'm happy
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Luiz sucks, they should sell him in the transfer window
Niru (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Na, he rocks. He just didn't play well this game. He makes mistakes, but his defending is very good, but goes unnoticed
Doggyviscous (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Messi sucks! They should sell him to chelsea in the transfer window
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Luiz is a good defender. Like every Chelsea player he has had a few bad games this season while adapting to a new style of play. Last season he was awesome. People overlook so many brilliant tackles he makes and focus on a mistake. We win matches with him. For this match he slipped and fell, it was just unfortunate.... That can happen to anyone
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He has had more than a few bad games. Vermalen can do what he does but he knows he's a defender not a forward
Namir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good game by chelsea, however the defensives mistakes weren't acceptable.  Ramires= Best player of chelsea this season.
Mrakbarman (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nah Mata is
Princefad1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Actually we have four nominees for players of the season already.... Lampard, Ramires, Sturridge, Juan Mata.... I think we could also add cole to that list
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Minus sturridge.... He's good but his mind is not ready.... Malouda did a job today with those crosses.... That where we neeed Sturridge
Dude you're forgetting terry. He's come through for us though  
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
For me, best player this season so far is Ramires for sure. 2nd Mata or Sturridge. I would add Terry, but one or two fatal mistakes have cost us, but he has also saved us by some outstanding defending too.... Solid in general
Kangarooman (Manchester City) 2 years ago
What's wrong with Luiz? He seems to easily lose focus in the game.... What was he thinking?
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Very relaxed about losing posession too lol
At least he doesn't get sent of
I wouldnt blame luiz for that. I think bosingwa is at fault. Why is he going back? He likes to hold on to the ball too long and then gives a crappy pass

Kick4Life - changing lives through football