Forums / Portsmouth
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Portsmouth, Dec 16
Howells (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Man we need to stop f*****g around on set pieces this is really getting irritating
Lampard7 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I no mate.... I no.... I almost broke my t. V remote for the 2nd time when they scored on a set piece.... Look at the bright side though, at least we won, took the 3 points we needed and are now 3 points ahead of united. I was happy when I saw the way borini played once he got in the game, and that shows we have really good youngsters.
"Blue is the color"
Chelsea90 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yea kakuta borini mancienne and sturridge are chelseas future
Scorpion24 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
HA take it easy with the future talks, let's take it step by step
Just commenting on the quality
CHELSEA61 (Footytube Moderator) 5 years ago
By the skin of our teeth! Man that was close. Keep in mind that our first few wins this season looked alot like this so I'm not disapointed at all with the result. Portsmouth have been playing better than the start of the season and I'm pretty sure they were gunning for at least 1 point here but Lampard saved the day
Debs083 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
PHEW! At least this time the set piece goal was just bad luck with all those rebounds. But still we have to stop making silly fouls near the box...
Howells (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Ya borini kicks ass! But seriously wtf is up with our bad luck
JCLchelseaFC (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I hope this is the turn around momment.... I'm tired of people getting lucky goals against us...
Chelseaisthebes (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Blues 4 life  
We need to get this set piece s**t sorted.
Idc about the win in this situation. We shouldve never been scored on in the first place. I love cech I really do i'd never boo him but he needs to get his act together. This is just a slump. This win will bring us back to a smoother season.... At least til african cup starts
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
="= not very good for chelsea....
And, chelsea is practicing for January already?
They ain't using the African players that much? Or just portsmoth is too weak to have those players out?
But well, a win is a win, congrats.
Jgibbs2 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Essien and Drogba were hurt. Mikel and Kalou started the game in the lineup. That's the 4 Africans that will be missing in January
Algeria2010 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
What is grant doinggg!.... No yebda or belhadj.... They would have added so much to the team.... Instead he goes with old slow finnan and usless mullins.... Way 2 go avram.... You can only coach a team that is already built.... And even then you screw up
Thanai (Liverpool) 5 years ago
A second-half penalty from Frank Lampard spared Chelsea's blushes as bottom club Portsmouth threatened to further undermine their title ambitions
Cuztomized (Manchester United) 5 years ago
SICK penalty by lampard  
Hengbodyka (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Why sick?
AnTiMaNu (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Not as sick as rooneys
Senthil (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Oh who is saying this? You suckssssss! Ooooohhh, you not even beated us, we already crushed you in epl, hahhahahah! Shut up your ass baby!
Senthil (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I think you are a doctor for lampard! Hahaha still we are in toooooop!
Meshal16 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I think he means sick as in nice.... Either way.... You guys are morons
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Well said Meshal16
XJERSEYx (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Close one, glad Chelsea took this one. I'm happy to see Alex is back in action! COME ON YOU blues!
Ablecain (Manchester United) 5 years ago
It seems like every other penalty these days is the result of a dive, but that tackle on Ivanovic was about as blatant of a penalty as they come.... Nearly flipped him over!
PepeLePewPew (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Foolish mistake by the Portsmouth defenseman, especially considering Lampard's record with penalties past seasons. Neither side played very impressively, Chelsea seems to be running out of steam for this year, let's see what they'll bring in 2010

Kick4Life - changing lives through football