Forums / Portland Timbers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Seattle Sounders V Portland Timbers, May 15
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I think Seattle has one of the best MLS fan base, just awesome fans, nice stadium, TFC and maybe Whitecaps are going to grow just like Portland and become good too, but they have smaller stadiums, but Seattle has great fans, but good good goals for both team and travelling fans of Portland, this is what I like to see in MLS, even as a huge EPL fan
Segaron (San Jose Earthquakes) 3 years ago
I'm glad you are seeing the beautiful side of MLS just like me.... I became a fan a while back....

The Pacific Northwest loves their football as you can see.... But this also includes Vancouver.... Almost every MLS club has a great fan base but Seattle, Portland and Vancouver are setting the standards now.... This title used to belong to New York, LA and Toronto....

Unless it is raining hard.... Empire Field is sold out when the Whitecaps play.... But wait till their actual home "BC Place" opens....

Jeld when Field may look small but it's actually quite big of a venue fitting between 18, 000 to 22, 000 fans every home game.... Qwest Field fits 30, 000 to 35, 000 fans every home game....

But overall.... These two clubs really sets the standard in football rivalry here in North America because of their history growing back from the NASL days.... NY vs. LA is another classic one.... Because it's East Coast vs. West Coast....
Jw2585 (Portland Timbers) 3 years ago
So proud of my Timbers so far
TheHerc (Portland Timbers) 3 years ago
Futty ! And to the guy that threw a beer on me and it went on my scarf…. Hows you'r face feel
I love the Pacific Northwest.... Football their is just different from the rest of the league....

Cheers from the Bay Area....
Caynan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Appreciate the love man. GO Tims
I'm hoping that when our new stadium here for San Jose opens.... We do the league proud just like you guys up there...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football