Forums / Portland Timbers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portland Timbers V West Bromwich Albion, Jul 21
Feanor (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Looks like it would have been quite the game...
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Go MLS
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Gettin there!
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Now I guess I have seen it all, I can simply say that the premium league maybe the worlds best league, but guess what.... It is not that advance or much better from the MLS, and no matter what anyone says about my comment, what I saw on these friendly matches was a valid proof
-Everton lost to philadelphia union,
-Newcastle tied with kansas
-Timbers almost beat West brom
-And the man-city of all team just got luck and won by one goal.

.... That's my story and I am sticking to it. GO MLS
Cramonda (Real Cartagena) 2 years ago
They are friendlies, you can't judge anything by that. For example my hometown team real cartagena of colombia played a friendly with mallorco from la liga and we won 3-0 now I'm not crazy enough to think that my team is good enough to play in la liga, we have never even won our domestic cup. Although I do hope that the mls grows into a stronger league, its not there yet man
Juvewba (Juventus) 2 years ago
Friendlies sure don't beat the Barclays Premier League my friend. But credit to the MLS teams. The Union game against Madrid was a good one. Good to know that MLS teams can handle the best out there. Good luck!

Anyway credit to West Brom for the win
Shazbotben (Philadelphia Union) 2 years ago
So it appears as if this was another instance of the second-half subs caving. Oh well, hats off to Portland, for that second goal was quite lovely
[account-removed] 2 years ago
That's the true ability behind the west brom team  They just had a bad spell  Then they went and outplayed them and wooped there asses

Kick4Life - changing lives through football