Portland Timbers V Sporting Kansas City, Jul 3
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
CHEEKY JUST CHEEKY!
NYRBforever (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
Yeah Nagbe
Paex18 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a shot!
Bootman (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Dayummmmmm what a rip! What control.... He looked like he was just fooling around on the playground!
Citehzen (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Potential mls goal of the season simply for the flair involved
Citehzen (Manchester City) 2 years ago
A good challenger for the other goal by that french dude for the sounders? Wow I don't remember any details of that goal but the wicked cross the box shot from the french dude. You know? Those are top two right now
Segaron (San Jose Earthquakes) 2 years ago
There's one that was not posted up.... It was a Sporting KC match vs. FC Dallas.... The goal was a very long free kick by Zusi of Sporting KC.... Unbelievable strike from that distance.... The free kick was nearly by the center field.... That should have been included.... Unfortunately it was never posted up by footytube....
Marcoca2005 (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Just imagining that I used to play with this boy (at the time only 12) behind my house in Greece. He has come so far.... He also had a brother Joe Nagbe Jr. but I have no idea what happened to him.... I'm happy to see that Darlington has become such a great player. You had to see him when he was 12, he used to run circles around other players
LOL.... That's quite awesome that you got to play against Nagbe.... I've played against a couple of these MLS players back in high school.... Cheers
Marcoca2005 (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Yea, it's awesome seeing people that you used to play with or against reacch this far.... I just wish I had put more effort into my football career. It also sucks that I grew up in Greece. There is no future for young players there, trust me there are thousands of amazing players there that reach nowhere, and I was one of them
That's quite unfortunate.... I took a different approach and went in the military instead but wish I didn't.... Don't get me wrong.... Serving the US was a great experience and one that I will never forget.... But I wish I took my football serious.... I played Varsity during my last 3 years of high school.... Made All-Empire which is an award given to the top 10 players in the region.... I also tried out for San Jose Earthquakes and made it to the final showing but I broke my right leg the week prior to the last phase of the tryout.... I will never get an opportunity like that again.... That sucks that opportunities aren't around for young players in Greece.... It sure is here in the US...
WOW!
Dshar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The MLS actually looks sick. Even though it is far lower quality than la liga, I would still prefer to see a mid-table MLS clash over a mid-table la liga clash. It is all to do with the way it is filmed. The premier league and MLS are filmed really well, where as if you change the channel to la liga you think you are watching a classic match from like 1998. I think if la liga fixed that up they can start to compete in revenue and ratings with the premier league, but no sooner
Hitch (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Unfortunately for you, real football lovers are those that watch matches for their good, skillful and entertaining football, and not how "its filmed" or the colors or the angles or how big the stadiums are or how many fans are inside. It's all about the actual football mate
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Well said Hitch
LFCclass (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well I have to agree with both I do love the skill of la liga.... But seriously a nice picture and good filming is really lacking in la liga it would be much better with a cleaner pic. No one can deny that
Footyusa (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Yeah but la liga even with the talent isn't that "entertaining" if you're not following the top two teams than all the other games are sorta worthless. Madrid and barca stay 15+ points ahead of the rest half way through the season
Footyusa is right.... I love my club in La Liga but it's getting boring now because it's the same thing every season.... Barca or Madrid.... That's it....

It's why I'm following the MLS now.... It's exciting and you never know what could happen.... Specially during the transfer window.... You just don't know who will come to MLS.... It's exciting....

If I'm talking about transfers of big names to Barca.... Nothing exciting or new there.... We have money and power.... It's boring.... Excellent football with world class footballers but I need more now.... MLS is the answer to my summer itch....
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Lol Barca is rich? Since when?
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Juggle and shot. Awesome goal !
DarkResearcher (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nice, nice goal
TheCreator (Everton) 2 years ago
Oh my god maicon replay
BlueMoon420 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Amazing goal, but I gotta' say enjoyed Sapong's celebration quite a bit
TheLittlePea (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What touch and shot!