Forums / Portland Timbers
Order: Newest / Oldest
Portland Timbers Chat
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Let me be the first to welcome the Timbers to MLS. Of course their season started a while ago.... We just got our page working!

Go timbers!
Machine22 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
This is perfect. Thanks for starting the page!
Lets kick some Beckham/Donovan ASS. Beat LA and make sure to not give up that 3-0 lead lol
Deutschbag (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a great page! We're the real deal now!
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Portland Represent. This is tight! Haha
Messibest (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Aww yeah kakariko villag
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 3 years ago
Wow this is probably the last time I will come here in peace so I just wanted to say I'm glad you guys have your own home I felt the same xperience last year in the Union page. Enjoy and build it into something to be proud of. And please get your friends to sign up for footytube and join the fun. The staff has been tossing around the idea of having an MLS version of Dreamfooty all we need is enough users to support the game. How cool would that be to have users world wide playing MLSfooty and learning about our league?
Oh and don't tell anyone I said this but the lumberjack cutting a piece off the log after each goal is pure class!
That can be our secret.... Thanks and good luck in the league!
BTW the east coast sux! Don't come in here and troll! Damn pro Union guys....    Heh you know I kid
LOL next time I come in here I'm gonna' raise hell I may have to ban myself. Chaconche, Don't test me man! Lol
TheHerc (Portland Timbers) 3 years ago
Big Shel you'r cool people. Probably the nicest philly fan of any team in the history of philly fans. Can't wait till our clubs meet on the pitch.... Bad news though oh danny boy mwanga wants to come back home to the Rose City. Lets trade Mwanga for Moffet straigh. You don't even have to pay us
Sorry he's all ours now and thanks for the compliments. Keep building those traditions in Portland. Let's keep growing this league the future of American football depends on us!
Come on Timbers! Let's show the Galaxy just how old David Beckham is!  We are the Timbers' Aaarmy! Who are you?!
     Rawr!
LOL! Respect! That pretty much sums up our performance last night....    
Tough match last night. You guys ran into a good team thayt has not honestly played to their potsntial so far this season and they took it out on you. Next match will not be much easier against Salt Lake but you guy have what it take to be sucessful. Keep your heads up mates at least until you come to Philly cause you are gonna' meet a buzz saw (pun intended)
Yeah, I expect that it will take a little bit of time for us timbers to build up our team and our confidence (since half the team is new).

It will take at least half the season to group up and it will probably take a couple of years before we have a solid solid team. I am really happy though with the beginning of the season, we have shown some real shine
LA is full of.... Hmmm how to keep this friendly? Lol

Lets just say that I hate everything and everyone even remotely having to do with LA lol

Next time we meet we will crush those fools, but until then we must look to beat the Utahnians (?)....
Also can we see more Latinos in our team? I feel some south americans would run circles around most of these guys.
TheHerc (Portland Timbers) 3 years ago
Bada bing… PDX rctid in footy tube for real now.... We played shaddy with bad defensive gaps.... Gleeson needs to be put back in.... I feel like having perkins in net kinda took some of our thunder away.... On to rsl… when I root I root for the timbers!
Good job Timbers on killing RSL's unbeaten run! And the shutout at home! The Timbers Army loves that stuff!
That was a fantastic victory!
Now to get above the Flounders and stay there! Rctid!
Muahaha just saw the game agaisnt RSL. Wooo 3 points baby! Loving our team, I hope you guys didn't expect to win the title this year.... But I know we will be huge contenders in a little bit.

Next up is The Union, BigShel has got another thing coming for him if he expects a win haha.

Go Timbers!
C'mon son! Not a chance you will be the Portland Embers with all black uniforms when we are done with you. Lol I'll bring the marshmellows
Aww please, I hope you guys don't play like your sitting around a campfire because if so, our lumberjack will be shouting "timber!" as we come crashing on your little marshmellow party heh heh

In all seriousness though I hope for a very good game
Good hard fought game Fair result even if we were missing two defensive starters. Calif and Harvey. The Farfan twins did well in their debut as defenders for the Union. But what poor marking on the set piece. We had noone tall enough or strong enough to stopp Futty on that one. Oh well harvey is back from Red card suspension for LA and Califf is day to day. You guys should be proud that was only the third goal our defence has given up so far this season. Good job and we will catch you on the rebound.

Oh and damm you guys have the smallest pitch in the MLS. What was Jeld when stadium used for in the past? American Football?
Get Microsoft Silverlight
Click the full screen button it works but only if you are cool
Wow that's actually a pretty lame video.... Sorry. Lol
Lol I think for once I won't be pro Union! Let's kick some ass and take some names as we climb higher and higher up the West Coast ladder

Kick4Life - changing lives through football