Forums / Portland Timbers
Order: Newest / Oldest
How Did You Become A Timbers Fan And Why?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Are you from Portland? Just started watching MLS and picked a random team?    Are you excited about this new team?
I have been watching Timbers games for a long time when they were a minors team and I could not be more excited about having them in the MLS. Much better than Portland getting a Baseball team for sure!

I live in SF where the closes team is the San Jose Sharks.... Not really to my liking that team, so very happy that this year we upgraded everything.

Lets get some more Latinos on the team, some Argentines and Brazilians
TheHerc (Portland Timbers) 3 years ago
You mean san jose earthquakes.... And we dumped our minor league baseball team just recently. San francisco use to have a WSL team called the san francisco bay black hawks back in WSL era. They played in the same stadium that the earthquakes played till the moved
I did mean the Earthquakes lol That slipped since the Sharks are in the playoffs I had their name on the tip of my tongue
Been following the timbers since I was knee high to a grass hopper...
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 3 years ago
Damm you were a small ass baby. Lol
We got two colombians…Much love to Chara and perlaza…
Caynan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I live in Oregon and Ptown is were I live near, so having the local team as the Tims is a great addition. I like them and i've been to a game
RipCitySavagery (Portland Timbers) 2 years ago
Born in Portland. I support my local, nuff said...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
From Portland!
FaisalP (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Was in Portland This Summer, Love they're team. Also a American Friend of mine, said that I should start Watching MLS, instead of just sh**-Talking it. So I did and, I fell in love with they're team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football