Forums / Palestine
Order: Newest / Oldest
Why Does Footytube.com Ignore Palestine?!
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I love Palestine, and I wanted to be a fan of that team, I searched palestine in the search here to be a fan of that team, but I found no results, after 3 months I finally found a page for palestine, and after I became a fan of that team, I searched Palestine again, and I found no results again! So please if this site is politically biased tell us, so that we can look for another one! LONG LIVE palestine!
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This site is 100% not politically based. We try to keep both politics and religion out of footytube completely but some people love to bring it up and can't stop talking about it.

If you say we ignore Palestine, how are you writing in the Palestine section of the website? Please think before insulting us
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Thank's dude!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
We are at the mercy of the mighty interwebs when it comes to what videos and teams get featured on footytube. The reason it doesn't appear in search results as a channel is because our crawler hasn't found any videos for them yet. There is nothing underhand going on, it's just that the team hasn't had any videos posted or linked to from any reliable sources elsewhere for us to pick up.

The same is true of many many lower league teams that do not get significant online coverage. We search over 700 leagues worldwide, and our crawlers look for content for over 14,000 different teams every single day, but if it ain't there, it ain't there. I suspect you have exactly the same problem finding anything on Youtube or Google.

Do read up more on how footytube works before accusing us of political bias; we treat everyone with respect at footytube regardless of colour, creed or nationality. How else can you explain us letting the huge abundance of Man Utd vids get on the site?

More info: Link: www.footytube.com/aboutus/search-technology.php...
I understand, thanks for the elaboration!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football