Forums / Oldham Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Oldham Athletic V Liverpool, Jan 27
Nozification (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lool
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's a wonderful strike.... Ohhh.... Massive deflection.... Haha
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well done oldham. Scholesy the life long oldham fan will be loving this!

Brad jones probably cost liverpool the tie. Credit to oldham though. They looked up for it more than liverpool
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Loool well done oldham!
Youngy (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
There are 2 handles on the FA cup, Liverpool won't get to Oldham
Brummieboy (Birmingham City) 1 year ago
The fact that it says you support Newcastle but your picture is a Sunderland flag is hurting my brain
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
It's actually mocking Sunderland if you would open your eyes and see it
BlackSun (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Exciting match! Very happy to see lower division teams pull these kind of upsets. The FA cup is a great competition for that very reason
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Despite all our errors and woeful defence, they wanted it more. That's all there is to it
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Credit to Oldham. Liverpool was very shaky at the back. 1st half wasn't convincing by any means for us. If we could of been a bit more clinical in front of goal we could of had a replay
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Horrible defending by Liverpool, Coates was terrible today, it's shown that he really does need more game time. Brad Jones really does need to be more confident in goal as well, his spill was costly and he seemed to be quite nervy between the sticks.

Credit to Oldham, they wanted it more
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I hope liverpool continue their excellent form against arsenal
Cammiejohn (Liverpool) 1 year ago
STFU Troll
Freightcrate (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Probably Loopster, probably! I sincerely hope that we provide a challenge to your team, and I think we will after all we have won a Cup recently - amongst us two plus Arsenal has just been a Wigan (no disrespect to Wigan) of top half of the table. Will join the top 4 spot at the last minute during the end of the season and will carry on same way w/o winning any major trophies each season. Gotta' love trolling aye?
Gunnerdone (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Did you just mock Arsenal for being in the top 4? Lol
Freightcrate (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Gunnerdone: I love my job
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Our epl form? I wouldn't mind that. 5-0 over arsenal? So down
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Disapointing! But credit to oldham. Thoroughly deserved. Well chin up lads, lets focus on the nxt game nw
Livever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The lost is worth if the youth defenders learned their lesson. Congrats to Oldham
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thank you Oldham
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
MUDA uckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Sorry had to let my frustrations out
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Old ham? Liverpool hit rock bottom

Kick4Life - changing lives through football