Forums / Oldham Athletic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Oldham Athletic, Jan 6
Armsred (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That's how you take a muthafu**in penalty.... Learn boys.... Happy for downing to finally get a goal and carrol too
Feezy89 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Awesom liverpool.... I wanna see liverpool win all the game but it hard to happen...
Minabotros (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good to see! Feeling that this is the start of something special
Cwc90 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Pure skill by Bellamy. Haha
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bout time Carroll scored!
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He needs a hair-cut for change
Bendingo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Agreed, without that pony tail flappin around he might actually score a header
Kappas (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Haha ;D
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
LOL. Couldn't agree more
KD888 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bellamy the man in FIRE
KD888 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Footballfever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a class penalty
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
No one stops that.... Jeez
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What happed to the young player that was crying due to racial abuse
Did the police get the Liverpool fans that were doing that?

Good game by Oldham.... The score definitely does not reflect the game....
Goal of the week to oldham's goal
Gerrardistanbul (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Don't you worry, which ever c**t was responsible for whatever the racial abuse was is being investigated. I'm fed up off liverpool being branded racist, its c***s like this guy giving the team a bad name
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Awesome game by liverpool! Oldham played very well, they really came out firing. But good response from the boys after conceding the first goal.

Whoever that idiot was should be banned for life, we are not racist, its idiots like them who are dragging the clubs name into the mud!
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
The passing from both teams from min. 60-70 was horrendous. Other than that span of roughly 10 minutes, Liverpool always seemed to have the upper hand in midfield, and well the result shows. Nice job
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Everyone I wanted to see score scored but the best goal of the night was clearly simpsons! What a strike! Great game, scoreline didn't reflect oldham's performance but it was a lot of fun to watch! YNWA!
JayFranco (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Really happy to see Carroll & Downing finally score.... Lots more to come from them surely after this.... YNWA!
Stevie G.... Absolutelaaay awesome!
Sasdaman (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Scoreline is very flattering to us but I suppose that's the way it goes sometimes. Several chances and almost everyone converted.

Shelvey, Carragher, Kelly & Coates were all very disappointing tonight. Performances very much below par.

Bellamy shined as did Gerrard, whilst Carroll & Downing made a decent contribution. Our two best signings of the summer have been Enrique & Henderson. I can see hendo going far as he's got a decent engine on him and seems to have the ability to play one touch football along with the ability to send defence splitting passes. Adam, Carroll & Downing need to do much better...
Kappas (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Shelvey was'nt dissappointing.... I believe he'll go further than Hendo
MJTorres (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bellamy isn't one of the better signings? I think he's been better than Henderson in all honesty
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great game from Liverpool tonight, great to see first goals for Shelvey and Downing, Carroll scoring a cracker and Gerrard scoring a great penalty.

Well done Liverpool!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football