Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Your Ideas On Fifa 12?
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Post your ideas on what you want in Fifa 12?
Ever played the game Fifa 11? Well its there were quite allot of new features going on. I want to know your ideas for the next Fifa game.

We all want some new features in Fifa 12, we want the game to be more inspiring. Here are my lists

1. They should show the reactions of fans and the managers in all offline modes e.G. Fans jumping and hugging each other with team flags and all of that and the managers reactions to goals and misses of goals.

2. Lots of events are missing in Fifa 11, so I would recommend the
Uefa Champions League to make it more playful.

3. Increase the stadiums! There are few stadiums in Fifa 11, we want more stadiums around in around the world. Approximately 200-300 stadiums.

4. Creations - I want Fifa 12 to be creative with style. Lots of football fans would like to create their own Kits and Stadium!

5. Realism - Referees and linesmen in long sleeves and gloves in snowy weather, neck warmers, and - kits getting stains, dirt/mud streaks especially when slide tackles are made. It would be cool if kits could get real muddy in rainy weather.Please don’t give us another year with kits still shiny and clean after 90 mins of running and slide tackling on a pitch

6. More leagues! - Just look at the leagues in Fifa 11. Wheres the Asian, and Africans? I want more leagues in Fifa 12 for eg, Argentinian league, Egyptian League, Japanese League, Chilean League and some other middle eastern leagues. I know it'll be challenging but its for their own good to make the game much better.

Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
There is a fifa 12 thread couple of threads below...
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Yes but this one shows what do you want in Fifa 12. Its different

Kick4Life - changing lives through football