Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
(XBOX360) FIFA 10 EPIC NATIONS - CHAT
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago

First of all I need anyone who wants to enter into the Tournament can send me 4 pieces of information, and we are going to make this more fair then your average game on FIFA 10.

1. Your Name
2. Your xBOXLive User Name
3. Nation Representing. (You must play with the team you choose)
4. MyGamerCard.Com link profile

Here are the rules, for now. From what I can ununderstand of FIFA's dynamics to keep things clear and fair.

1. All games will be played in the challenge a friend online
2. All games will be played with international teams
3. If it is found that you are not using the team specified or are quitting during the games you will be disqualified.
4. Each pair is to play 2 games, the winner will the team with the most goals at the end of the 2 games, home/away AGG but no extra points awarded for Away goals
5. If you are found to be cheating or using racist comments during the match you will be disqualified let keep it clean out there lads!
6. One of the most important rules that will keep this tournament and tournaments like it running in the future is:
When you are finished a match WIN or LOSE you must come to this Topic and both players must acknowledge the Winner and Loser along with your associated Gamer Tags (XBOX Live Usernames) and the score.
7. All games must be played within 1 week of the posting date, so check this Topic regularly. Be Respectful, Have Fun and Lets make some new Friends!

Here is an example of what I need from you to create the tournament table.

1. Name: Alen
2. XBoxLive: s1kness88
3. Team: Spain
4. Gamercard :

I am hoping to have at least 12 players, it will be based on a 2 game match, no Home/Away the user with the most goals at the end of the 2 Game will the winner, I am hoping to start the tournament Early/Mid April,

NO SPAM IN THIS topic!

You PS3 people stay away, I have a ps3/xbox and a Wii so don't tell me whats better!
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
1. Chris
2. Live: Lambo Fan 08
3. Team: England
4. GamerCard:

My game-discs is weird because it freezes after every match but it works online fortunatley
1 more question, is this tourney going to be a friend's league or in a custom-game lobby?
Its probably gonna' be custom unless you guys want me to make a league and have everyone join it but it would be easier to track the games on forum
Not really fussed, I look 4ward to it anyway
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I might get an Xbox, sorry if this counts as spam
Jamerican84 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Kareem  Live: BiGReAcTiOnZ  Team: Spain  Gamercard:linkrofile. Mygamercard. Net/jamerican84
Sfr8as (Portsmouth) 4 years ago
Name: Sean  XBoxLive: ozporko  Team: Australia  Gamercard : Link: profile.mygamercard.net/ozporko
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Go you!  
Llmatticusll (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Name: Matt  Xbl: matticus fc  Team: Brazil  Gamercard: Link: profile.mygamercard.net/matticus+fc  
K we are getting a few people so I think we should announce the start date to be April 15th and will last about 2 weeks
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
How will it work like results wise? If it's only under custom match, how will we know who we are playing next/the scores? Also how do we start it off? Sounds pretty good though! Will post my name below...
Well I will make brackets @ random and give you an opponent, you guys will have 1 week to play 2 matches and report on them, if you can take a picture of the results with your cell phone camera or something and post them if will be nice
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Name: Alex
Gt: hawk3970
Team: Italy
Gamercard:Link: profile.mygamercard.net/hawk3970

Keep me posted on how everything works....Perhaps you could send an xboxlive message to everyone participating explaining how its going to work/who our next opponent is, etc..
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Name: Alaaedeen

GT: Alaaedeen

Team: Brazil

Gamercard:

Link: profile.mygamercard.net/Alaaedeen
Darksidekatana (Liverpool) 4 years ago
1. Ashraf  2. Darksidekatana  3. Argentina  4. Link: profile.mygamercard.net/Darksidekatana
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago

1. Name: Andy

2. XBoxLive: Moonpig NI

3. Team: France

4. Gamercard :

Ethiopiangunner (Arsenal) 4 years ago

Name : Fethy Xbox live : good fella321 Team: england

[img]
[/img]
Mccormick (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Quick question... Can we choose nations that have already been chosen?

Name: John

Xbox: Chronicmoisture

Team: Spain

[img]
[/img]
CyrusG (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Too late to join?    Name: Cyrus  Gamertag: CyrusG  Team: England
Jpablo09 (AtlÚtico Nacional) 4 years ago
1. Name: Juan
2. Gamertag: Jpablo09
3. Team: Portugal
4. GamerCard: