Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
(XBOX360) FIFA 10 EPIC NATIONS - RESULTS
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If you want to chat, please use the sister topic here

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/off-topic/xbox360-fifa-10...

Please remember you MUST play with the teams you entered with, this may result in MAN.

When you play the matches, after the win or lose BOTH players must come HERE to footytube and winner post Final score AND names. Then the loser will post a reply not “new post” to that same post and confirm. Type Confirm. That is all. You Will have 1 Week to play both your matches and show the results from both the matches.

Also, when playing matches you may NOT use created players or custom team, that should be pretty straight forward. Default squad with substitutes.

So to be clear, it does not matter the time you play your opponent, but the game has to be played within the week given and posted here also. The best scenario is to add or message the person and have all match preparation through XBOX messages so that you know they will always get the message when they sign in next. IF THE connection IS NOT GOOD DO NOT PLAY AND COME AND TELL ME! Also, if you are losing and you quit the loss will count as a point against, no excuses.

Cheating, Lag switching = Disqualified and banned
Another note is that all games will be played in Head – Head and Play a Friend.
1st Game may be a Draw, but the overall AGG score CAN NOT BE A DRAW

Ex. Game 1 = Team A (2 - 2) Team X
Ex. Game 2 = Team A (0 - 1) Team X

Ex Final Score = Team A (2 - 3) Team X Winner
NO extra points FOR AWAY goals, you will just play BEST AGG score after 2 GAMES

Week 1 Match UPS - 2 Game Knock out - Winner = Most goals on AGG

You Have from Monday April 12th to Saturday April 17th to Finish both of your games. Anytime or day. Both players must agree outside the tournament to play each other, and no excuses. If you cannot play the game and post the score within the time given the games will result in both parties losing a point, and all “lag switch” and other forms of cheating can be reported indefinitely to Lyndon of lgufa in either email or on my wall. I will make decisions on people quitting and bans forfeits ect.

ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Hey,
Just important to know is that my GT is hawk3970 so not awk.... Perhaps I made a mistake in typing this on the other forum, but yeah.... Thanks though...
Probably my mistake when I copied it and pasted it will fix
Darksidekatana (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Darksidekatana vs Alaaedeen  First Game: 5-2  Second Game: 2-0
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Darksidekatana played really well. Tipped for the finals!
Nice game guys
Gremlin92 (Ajax) 4 years ago
Gremlin93 vs fcbarca10p: First game: 1-0 / Second game: 2-0 / Aggregate: 3-0 in favor of Gremlin93
Match 1: Lambo Fan 08 1-4 hawk3970  Match 2: Lambo Fan 08 2-7 hawk3970  Agg: Lambo Fan 08 3-11 hawk3970  Good game though
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Confirm,  I hated the second game, after the second goal went in I knew all was lost, the first one was all right, good luck hawk
Thanks mate.... You played really well at the beginning, and I must say I had quite a bit of luck.... I guess there's really no point after taking like 4 lucky ones.... You did score first though....
Thanks again, we should play again soon!
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I'm not making excuses, but my connection froze slightly on occasions, but I enjoyed the game, i'll play anytime, I'm not the best player in the world but I tried my best
Yeah.... Totally believe you.... Anyways, you tried hard and at least you didn't quit!  Next TIME!
Darksidekatana (Liverpool) 3 years ago
When will next round be posted?
Alen (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Not sure I gotta' see what I can do since we only had like 4 matches actually be played
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Did you see my post? It has a suggestion as to what you could do...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football