Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
(XBOX360) FIFA 10 EPIC NATIONS - CHAT
Soccerdude199 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I don't have a xbox but I have a ps2 and the game is really fun.
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Although I am not the organizer or anything and the decision is not mine, I was thinking that you could go to the results wall and write the name of your opponent and then forfeit.... If they then post that they did not forfeit, then you guys play, but if there is no response you should make it through to the next round....

I think the real problem is that some of the people that signed up don't use footytube that often, and so perhaps they did not know that the tourney was this week. But again, it's really their fault....
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah I'm gonna' extend it by one more week because right now we only got like 5 people that would advance, so I'm gonna' give it one more week and see if we can get anymore games done
Llmatticusll (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
I'm still waiting for my opponent to respond. Can we just designate someone else to play me since clearly he does not want to compete in the tournament
Yeah I'm gonna' re-organize the charts pretty soon and have the people who won move up, the the people who lost play another person to get a 2nd chance
Karmof (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I've been trying to contact my opponent as well.... Messaged him.... Added him and still no response
Llmatticusll (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
My first opponent has yet to reply to any of my attempts to play our first two rounds. I left you a post on your wall. I don't know what to do next
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I suppose that out of fairness, you should make it through if he doesn't answer, as you have been taking the initiative to try and make it through...
Come on guys! Get your games in we only have 3 DAYS LEFT! I will have to extend it for another week if we don't get a lot of the players to POST and playy!

Let me know if you been trying to contact your opponent and can't get in touch
Hey Sean I sent you an email and a friend request ingame let me know if you log on so we can get our games done
WE ARE LIVE! You have one week to play 2 games with your competitor and report the results in the other topic

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/off-topic/xbox360-fifa-10...
Darksidekatana (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Darksidekatana vs alaaedeen  First game: 5-2  Second Game: 2-0  Great game
Good job, please post is here and have your opponent confirm it - Link: www.footytube.com/forums/off-topic/xbox360-fifa-10... the tournament officially starts tomorrow! Good luck
Ben (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great idea, we should have a second tourny if this proves to be a huge success, which I'm sure it will be. Good luck to all the teams involved, too bad there isn't a spectator mode

Barca85 (Barcelona) 4 years ago

Damn, I've been away too long from the site. Hey Alen, keep me in mind for the next tourney. Good luck to y'all in the

1st FIFA 10 EPIC nations tourney

1. Name: Eron
2. Gamertag: xm0dd3r28
3. Team: Mexico
4. Gamercard: [img]
[/img]
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Go Alen! Woo woo!
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah I'm going for Alen too and his spain! Even better if I was playing I would have either been Spain or Australia
Jpablo09 (AtlÚtico Nacional) 4 years ago
How long is the game supposed to be?
The online game like time periods? I'm thinking 10 min half's? I didn't even address this but isn't their a default when you invite a friend to play?
Jpablo09 (AtlÚtico Nacional) 4 years ago
6 min is the deafualt, just let us know how long you want it to be.  
Yeah just do the 6 min defaults that should be plenty of time 12 min for full game x2 games 24 min game times if you wanna do back to back both of your games
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I've been banned for a day so my match might be later
It doesn't start until Monday and you got a whole week to play the 2 matches so you are good
We are FULL - 1st round Will start Monday April 12th to Saturday April 17th!

Gremlin92 (Ajax) 4 years ago
I'm glad I can play with fellow footytube users. Just one thing: My gamertag is Gremlin93, without the T
Ah I copied it wrong haha I will fix it thank you
Nice set up this looks more organised than the PS3 one and I also think its good because there is less people, I have a feeling its going to turn out better....
Thank you
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Damnit! I've been gone for a while....    MAFutbol22! Add me if you want to see how to really play this game. Ahaha
We will have to wait for the next tournament

Kick4Life - changing lives through football