Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
(XBOX360) FIFA 10 EPIC NATIONS - CHAT
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
WE ARE LIVE! You have one week to play 2 games with your competitor and report the results in the other topic

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/off-topic/xbox360-fifa-10...
Hey Sean I sent you an email and a friend request ingame let me know if you log on so we can get our games done
Come on guys! Get your games in we only have 3 DAYS LEFT! I will have to extend it for another week if we don't get a lot of the players to POST and playy!

Let me know if you been trying to contact your opponent and can't get in touch
Llmatticusll (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
My first opponent has yet to reply to any of my attempts to play our first two rounds. I left you a post on your wall. I don't know what to do next
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I suppose that out of fairness, you should make it through if he doesn't answer, as you have been taking the initiative to try and make it through...
Karmof (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I've been trying to contact my opponent as well.... Messaged him.... Added him and still no response
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Although I am not the organizer or anything and the decision is not mine, I was thinking that you could go to the results wall and write the name of your opponent and then forfeit.... If they then post that they did not forfeit, then you guys play, but if there is no response you should make it through to the next round....

I think the real problem is that some of the people that signed up don't use footytube that often, and so perhaps they did not know that the tourney was this week. But again, it's really their fault....
Yeah I'm gonna' extend it by one more week because right now we only got like 5 people that would advance, so I'm gonna' give it one more week and see if we can get anymore games done
Llmatticusll (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
I'm still waiting for my opponent to respond. Can we just designate someone else to play me since clearly he does not want to compete in the tournament
Yeah I'm gonna' re-organize the charts pretty soon and have the people who won move up, the the people who lost play another person to get a 2nd chance
Soccerdude199 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I don't have a xbox but I have a ps2 and the game is really fun.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football