Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
XBOX Live - FIFA
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
My gamertag is Hollowking 818 if anyone would like to play FIFA. I have 08 and 10, but my 09 disc broke....
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I've got fifa 10. Gamer tag is blueskiesahead. Add and we'll have some good healthy competition.
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I have FIFA 10 on XBOX 360 (Arcade)....
I am planning on buying a starter kit for live, but I am not sure exactly how I am to connect to internet.... Don't you need like a hard drive and a headset and some like modem thing?
I never quite understood how it works though.... Because my router is no where near my XBOX....
Any suggestions?
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I feel as though I can help you here (I just got the starter kit for my arcade as well this week ). The starter kit comes with the headset and 60 harddrive. Now if you have a wireless router, it shouldnt matter how far your xbox is from it (so long as its within your house) and you have high speed internet you should be able to connect. It might lag every now and then though. Oh and make sure you get the wireless bridge network connector thingy, cause it doesn't come with the starter kit (I found that out the hard way, I bought live, and then found out it doesn't come with that package so I had to wait till the next day to set it up)
So the package comes with the Hard Drive and the headset as well as like Live for 3 months right?
If that is so, then all I need is the wireless thing!
Well thanks a ton mate!
Hopefully I will be playing against you sometime soon!
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I really miss my xbox...
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Why D:
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
All these people coulda been smashed by me. Thier not many people playing on the ps3 on footytube.... Well there was ellada but I smashed him online. I NEED challengers!
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Will do mate! Catch me on Christmas day, I'm up for it.    (P. S. Yes I'm a fairly good player, I play Legendary against the computer )
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Xbox live Gamertag : Brusc0    Last digit is number zero
Fifa18 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Xbob live Gamertag is fifa0018

But I still reckon that Fifa's better on ps3

I love my elite but m new ps3 is the best thing ever

Have any of you got fifa10? Only real reason I got was cause of 360 dribbling

Fifa10 rocks!!!
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lol do you have an 360 aswell now?
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I don't have xbox live yet  But on march 14  You'll all see  !  
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Lol Ayyam more like ' On My birthday you'll all see!'
Oh yes and no one here take the user name HeroZero14 or thz14 if it isn't taken.  
Hawk3970 is mine.... I will add a lot of the people on here if that is OK because I don't have many live friends yet....
I play fifa10 quite well and Bad Company....
I have xbox live guys, gamertag AyyamS5.  
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I just got my xbox live again so add me - s1kness88 - I got FIFA 08 09 10 Euro 06/08 pretty much all of them so lets game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football