Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Which Sports Personalty You Respect The Most Other Than Football Players ?
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I'm a bit older but muhamad ali was something else, as was barry mcguigan, two great boxers at different weights.
And my utmost respect goes to anyone who can race moterbikes on the open roads, ie; joey dunlop. Are. I. P
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
MJ aka Michael Jordan, simply because of the fact that he was an inspiring Champion (5 times MVP!), who marked sports history. I was a huge fan back in the day.
His overall Success inspired many sports fans!
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That guy who has testicular cancer and then won the Tour de France a bunch of times, Lance Armstrong. I don't know if he took steroids, and I don't particularly care
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yeah same, I love it when cancer survibors are sportsmen, it gives children that have the disease hope, and hpe is the best medicine after laughter
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
It's always great to hear about a success story like this like Ayyam mentioned it gives people hope of fighting diseases and other medical problems
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Hi friends! We all know this site is for football.... But we not only follow football but also other different sports of our interest among those which sports personalty do you like and respect the most? And reason....

I like sachin tendulkar and respect him very much.... He introduced a whole new dimension to the game. He is widely regarded as the best cricket player of all time. With 99 international centuries and the first man to score 200 runs in a one day match.... He has been serving the indian team for the past 21 years in international stage. Normally if a player grows older his skills and ability would fade off gradually and the fans would want the player to step down and make way for younger players.... But in his case he is growing stronger and stronger as he goes on. And people want him to stay for the next world cup, with already having played 6 world cups cricket lovers still want him to continue playing.... He is really great and I respect him the most.

Who is yours?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football