Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
What's Your Christmas List For 2010?
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
I (and maybe other people too) just want to find out what cool stuff that you want or getting for chistmas. Here's my top ten:

1. Manchester United home kit season 09/10
2. Phone/iPhone
3. Electric Guitar
4. Fifa 10
5. Trampoline
6. MP3 player
7. Mario and sonic at the olymic games/super mario bros
8. XBox 360
9. Manchester United football
10. BMX bike
Yogan (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Well you can expect not to get all of them mate I want the Chelsea away kit, erm a new football (lol), a PS3 Slim with FIFA 10 on it (Woohoo) hopefully.... And some other stuff; bear in mind not everybody gets loads of Christmas prezzies
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
None.    In my country we don't really celebrate Christmas unless we are Christians, but I'm not.
Riggs (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Sucks man, how about a birthday list? On a side-note christmas is really not very christian-like I don't think anyways, really just a sacreligious spending spree. This christmas i'd like my parents to chip in on some laser eye surgery 8-)
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Birthday list maybe my parents get me some PSP or FIFA 10. I can't ask for more though, only about one to two of them. We are not from a very rich family
What? You don't celebrate christmas? Really man, I feel sorry for you because you don't get loads of presents every year do you? Now that's bad luck that your family doesn't celebrate christmas
Ben stop boasting like we are so rich and you are the best because Incuteration doesn't get presents. Some people don't just think about Christmas for presents, that isn't even the main reason, just to celebrate Jesus' birth
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Yeah dude. You gotta' understand.
You are sort of bragging by saying that.
Besides the real meaning of Christmas is besides presents....
I think your comment is slightly rude.
Oh and Riggs, hope your eyes get better!
Good luck!
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
World peace.          And Arsenal at the top o' the table would be nice.
Goonergal (Arsenal) 5 years ago
1. A chef's knife
2. New bicycle tires
3. Music

I'm fairly content with my slightly uncomfortable, few seasons old Arsenal jersey. And well.... I honestly don't want anything for Christmas. My parents gave me an education--all three years of uni paid, and rent. I'd feel genuinely guilty if I get all three on my list. A chef's knife would suffice
Why would you want a chef's knife? Are you planning to become a muderer? Or are you already one? I mean, wanting a chef's knife for christmas! Now that's just really bad!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Maybe she is a chef
Are you trying to be funny, Manukid? Fail.    I'm no chef, but I've started to take my cooking more seriously, so I want better tools.
Ben wtf Hello here Yogan09 speaking what is that word there again? CHEF's knife, not a murderers knife! Learn something. Lol
Drukdude (Chelsea) 5 years ago
1. A great meal (I always go home to my parents and my mum makes a 5 course dinner, which is really the main reason I love x-mas)
2. A surprise (I do not really care what it is, I just have to be surprised. If I wanted something particular, I would just buy it or know its too expensive....)
Ltm017 5 years ago
Haha.... I like going home for holidays too.... Especially for the food! Lol
For starving children to receive a big meal. Or starving anybody for that matter. Maybe a few records, more specifically a Hendrix vinyl, but I love all sorts of music so anyone will do really (except some country music I can't stand, some of it is ok) Hopefully a real potent nug of mota from one of my buddies haha, and that's about OH! And a really great book would be cool
Plus a win for the boys, and a hat trick from Torres
Starving children can at least receive A meal if you play this game: Link: www.freerice.com/
The org. Is partnered with the United Nations World Food Programme
Cool, I will look into that, thank you
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Not Bieng a Christion (oh Noes!) Nothing    Ohhhh but I am getting another ps3 for my setting room haha
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Fifa 10 Period haha Once you get older it a lot more.... Low key. For my birthday I just get money
I don't want to sound like a brat asking for all of this stuff, but....:
1. Fulham Home Jersey 09-10
2. Global Goal...Link: www.globalgoalshop.co.uk/
3. XBOX Live Membership
4. COD MW2.

P.S, I am not asking for all of that, just one of those things...
Raj (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Population control
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
1. Phone  2. The ownership of Manchester United  3. The destruction of liverpool football club  4. A pony
Ltm017 5 years ago
Omgoodess! You did not just say a pony! Rotfl!
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
As long as I get something GOOD, It doesn't really matter
Ltm017 5 years ago
Really?

For my family to be closer to God including myself and put him first.
That I my have an impact on someone's life to lead them to God.

No greater gift than that.

Brilliant comment, I think there should be a button where you can report someone for a really nice thing rather than just a bad thing. Great thought
Maybe a 'like' button as is found on Facebook!
Ltm017 5 years ago
Thanks! . I just speak the truth, I really can't ask for more than that

Kick4Life - changing lives through football