Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Would You Want If You Won Dreamfooty?
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
If I won dreamfooty I would want a prize. It probably won't happen anyway (me winning) because Alen or Incuteration look the favourites, even though we are still quite early in the season. At least I am in the top 180! Personally if I won dreamfooty I think the best prize would be to win some sort of trophy/medal/honourable-valuable.... Erm.... Thing taht commemorates and like kind of shows your dreamfooty team. If you had a choice, what would you get if you won dreamfooty? I am not sure Matt will be happy with this forum because he might be the buyer but I would still love to hear your verdicts!
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I would love a million dollars to pay for my college!
Keong (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Cool alen!
Devang (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'd like an air and game ticket to watch my favorite club Liverpool play....
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ohh man this is the right choice! I want one!
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Erm.... Is there prize when you win the dreamfooty? If there would be, I would just be humble enough and ask for an autographed T-Shirt by any of the Everton players in the Starting XI, Tim Cahill or Arteta's would be great. Of course, Moyes' one would be better
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I would like a t-shirt that says "Footytube Dream Footy League Winner", so I could rock it all day everyday
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
If the Piston Skints win the league, I would want eternal life or some Findus crispy pancakes.... Not fussed which, either would do
Jman008 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yeah I like Incuteration idea to have a Jersey signed by one of your favorite team player or maybe an entire season worth of tickets for your favorite team
Figopro1 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'll say alot of money so I can also pay for my college
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
If it is money, I would make a big party and invite all footytube members all around the world to party with me since that win would be possible because of them. I would pay for hotel reservation and tickets of course
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That's the best one so far! We would tottally rock the place out - you'd better have a big place though lol
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
I hope diablo28 wins it.... Lol.
But seriously, I think a footytube t. Shirt would suffice.
You can't show your friends valuation points? .
Plus it would be a good way of advertising the site
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Is it enough? .... Lol  
Theturkishkop (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
Kit of my club, I want black one. I did not buy it yet
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I think that the winner should be able to recieve a signed jersey from the player that has made the most impact on their dreamfooty team. Perhaps the staff could arrange for this to actually happen.
That or like a gift certificate to an online shop:Link: www.worldsoccershop.com ,www.Soccer.Com,www.Prodirectsoccer.Com,www.Onionbag.Com and so on.
That would be really cool

Kick4Life - changing lives through football