Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Jersey Do You Want?
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well I want a sneijder holland one, higuain argentina one, ramires chelsea one, Eto inter one, and ozil real madrid. And a david luiz one.

Lol, that is alot of one, but wbu guys?
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Some of the ones I would like are: Andy Goram (ex Rangers Keeper), Brian Laudrup(ex Rangers Legend), Paul Gascoigne(ex Rangers Legend), Leo Messi(Bacelona), Ronaldiniho, Micheal Mols(Ex Rangers striker, and was a bloody good one, until a wreckless challenge from oliver Kahn ruined his Career!)

Hmmmm that's all for now I may add more to this list!
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Theres only one shirt I want this year, and that's a Leeds United one, with a little "FA Premier League" label attached to it
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Your not looking for much mate, hope you get your wish, I love the man utd v leeds games, they are as good as any, including playing the scousers
Btw.... What happened to garforth town? , none of their shirts printed with name and number?
I think you forgot that?
ALL my shirts, and I have a fair amount of them have BEST 7 on the back, so I'm sorted.... Lol, well I have one with solksjaer 20 on the back, but that's it
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
A need a Holland and Tottenham kit, I'm a fan of both (secondary fan) but I am yet to buy one of theirs
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I wouldnt mind a Zola international shirt, my uncle ripped his one
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
- Torres No 9 Chelsea shirt.... Pretty obvious  - David Luiz shirt + afro lol  - And a Robben Bayern shirt
Those afros are every where in the stadium
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Fellaini's afro fever can't compete at the moment. D. Luiz is kinda unique
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
- Ronaldo No. 10 (Inter third 97-98)
- Menez No. 94 (AS. Roma)
- Keane No. 16 (United)
- Weah No. 9 (PSG)
- Boban No. 10 (Ac Milan)
- Dodo (Botafogo)
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 3 years ago
I want a Santos jersey
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Arshavin Arsenal 2010-2011  David Villa Barcelona 2010-2011  Suarez Liverpool 2010-2011
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I want a Sneijder for Netherlands or Inter away, I have a Sneijder jersey from Euro2008 but I want one from current jersey.

Anybody's name on the Barcelona shirt!

I want an Arshavin jersey as well. And Dzeko man City

Kick4Life - changing lives through football