What Is That One Little Thing You Love When U Watch A Football/Soccer Match
3 years ago
I have a couple

The echo sound when the ball is shot hard

The response of the crowd to every play or miss or shot

When people fake to get free kicks

Bad calls from the ref
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Slow motion replay of the play.... I love that!
3 years ago
YEAH Those too!
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Smell of trampled grass.

Banter from the stands to away players, within taste.

Watching home fans suffer.

Being able to drink beer in the stands in Aus.

The journey to the game

Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Throwing flares at the opposition goalie

Spilling beer on the away fans in the lower tier

Pointing a laser towards the ref's eyes when the opposition player is being blatantly fouled in the box
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Haha, great times
3 years ago
The pre-match pints    The half-time pint    The post-match pints and banter
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
I'm surprised you can even remember you were at a match.... Lmao, god help mr's netnerd dealing with that every saturday night.... Lol
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Loool!
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Winner!
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Remind me to no to come around after matches lol
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The ole song or any variation there of, for instance yelling ole for a string of completed passes.

Meeting people before the game, and juggling the ball with them, maybe scoring a few coronas or Guinnesses or Heinekens depending on the location.

Standing up the whole match

When a player gets nutmegged and the whole stadium goes aaaaaayyyyy!

Watching players warm up before the game, when I was in LA watching Barcelona, Iniesta was injured so he warmed up before the other players just dribbling the ball around will never forget that. Or seeing Messi about 30 feet away kicking a ball with Dani Alves, awesome
Goonergal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Not even gonna' lie, I *hate* the oleing at completed passes. Arsenal are cursed by it or something, whenever fans start oleing too early in the match, it almost always sours within a few minutes of the oleing. -_-
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I was at a European game at Ibrox one night, Rangers vs Maritimo and it went to penalties, Nearly 50'000 people booing and whistling when maritimo were taking their penalties, the noise was deafening but incredible! I loved it!

And the other is build up to an Old firm game (Rangers vs Celtic), the anticipation and excitement, together with the nervous feeling that comes before kick off, because nobody wants to lose these games is special to me!

Roll on the 2nd of January!

Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Well my favorite part of watching people is: Yes I like the crowds react when the ball misses to the goal, when the player takes the corner kick the fans started to show their middle finger and stuff haaha I love it, and most of all I like when the fans suffer when they lose! Its just funny when they score then silence appear!
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
The Supporters and their reactions!
Without them, I ain't interested.

Chants
Banners
Tifos
Papelitos
A packed stadium
Flares
An electric Atmosphere!
A little bit of Animosity
Especially in South America and Eastern Europe

Panathinaikos

Ac Milan

Red Star Belgrade

Gremio

Bjk

BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Supporters reaction
BonitoJoga (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I love watching a referee make a call. Then you the player pleading the ref to change it. Haha what's the ref going to do? Take back his call?
3 years ago
Lmaooo this. Makes me cackle. Have you seen Fernando Gago's reactions to the ref? Ace
BonitoJoga (Barcelona) 3 years ago
No I haven't! But I'm sure there are tons of hilarious ones out there
Rogue4341 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LMAO
Playoldstyle (West Ham United) 3 years ago
The chanting from the terrace
Lalalalynds (Arsenal) 3 years ago
When I go to the Columbus Crew games, I love being in the Nordecke and chanting with everyone, it's amazing to have everyone singing all at once and just supporting the team
I love the goal celebrations. I can never remember the name of this Icelandic team, but they have the funniest goal celebs. They had one that was involved flopping about like a fish.... I'll find a link
Stjaran has some of the funniest goal celebs.

3 years ago
L m a oh. & yess seconded, the goal celebrations are often hilarious
LYNDS. PERFECT. THAT'S THE TEAM I WAS TALKING ABOUT. CAPSLOCK WAS NECESSARY
Oh Iceland.... How they find time to practice actual soccer I have no idea, because they're clearly spending a LOT of time creating and practicing these goal celebrations. But it's utterly hysterical.
3 years ago
I like watching the players who get up front. I like watching what they do with their feet when they're under pressure from defenders. Suarez in the box is tonnes of fun, so is Cristiano Ronaldo haha (: I'm not very good at watching for strategy and general formations, so I watch individual players to make up for it lmao /pathetic /n00b
Oh Jade ily. No, but I know what you mean, I watch the Ajax games solely for Eriksen and I ain't even ashamed to admit it. Just like when Wilshere's on the pitch, you know he's going to do amazing things with his feet so you just keep an eye on them the entire time

Kick4Life - changing lives through football