:) nothing really needs to be said haha
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago

DamnUright (Liverpool) 3 years ago
DamnUright (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Bladecatcher (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Classic!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Love oasis, seen them twice in belfast oddysey arena, in 2005, and 8  Best live band bar none.... Outstanding
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH! Thom Yorke is my musical idol

Slippin into darkness
And the cisco kid :)

New song from my favourite band, Mastodon
I really can't stand country music on the radio, but this is just classic, really dig some of the old stuff. I could listen to this all day

Anhad (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dream Theater's instrumedley in a multi-display, showing all the band members. As the name suggests a medley of all their instrumentals and reflects what there music is all about.... Progressive, long, complex and full of time signature changes.

Dream theater is awesome used to have a couple of their albums, didn't Neal Pert teach their drummer a few tricks or something like that
Anhad (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well if you are talking about Mike Portnoy, he definitely considers Neil Peart as his influence, although I'm not sure how much knowledge they exchanged. Most Dream Theater members are from Berklee School of Music. However, Portnoy just left the band after co-founding it 25 years ago and their new drummer Mike Mangini was also a drum teacher at Berklee
Dream Theater are definitely the most technically gifted band of this generation. When I first bough Black Coulds & Silver Linings, I couldn't stop listening to it for weeks
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
If you ignore the annoying slideshow....

SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago

Ray Charles :) the man, and on the Johnny Cash show two of the greatest American artists ever, probably in the world
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Archive - You Make Me Feel  
This is cool never heard of this band before, I especially like the vocal tracks and the harmonies, she's got a pretty amazing voice. Sweet song, the ending is muy bueno.

P. S. Darka how long has this guy Sammir played for Zagreb? He was immense in the chaamppiiiiooonssssss the other day. I didn't watch the whole match but just from the highlights he looked a threat every time he had the ball
Yeah it's an awesome sound Sammir is with Dinamo like 5 years, he's Brazilian, but he wants to be Croatian lol. He speaks nearly fluent Hrvatski, and wants to play for the Vatreni (Croatian National Team) He plays like that alot, but the Croatian Prva Liga obviously does not attract much attention unless you're slavic and or have interest in Balkan and East European leagues
Just make sure you hold on to him he is class I know about the Zagreb vs Red Star rivalry and what a great rivalry it is, how often do they play each other? Besides that, ya I know very little about the Eastern European leagues but they impress me in the champions league a lot
Well yes, Dinamo and Crvena Zvezda Beograd (Red Star Belgrade), had a rivalry back in the day when Yugoslavia existed, and Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro and Kosovo were all 1 nation and competed in the Yugoslav Prva Liga. Red Star, Dinamo, Hajduk Split, and Partizan Belgrade were the 'Big 4' in 1990 Dinamo and Red Star played a match and they were 1 and 2 in the league table. The infamous post match rioting and nationalistic hostlility, The BBB were antagonising the Delije and fighting broke out between BBB and Delije and the Yugoslav police, the karate kick by Croatia's Zvonimir Boban on a Bosnian police officer, who was beating a Dinamo fan with a nightstick, is widely viwed to have tipped the relations of the republics into meltdown, (to be honest it already was) For this act alone, Boban was proclaimed a national hero of Croatia, but also he got a Croatian nationalist reputation in Serbia. A similar incident happened with a serbian basketball player Vlade Dimac, who ripped a Croatian flag from the hands of a nationalist Croat. He gained nationalist reputation and hate in Croatia, and was procalaimed a hero in Serbia. The rioting incident in Zagreb is famous for taking place just weeks after Croatia's first multi-party elections in 50 years in which the parties favouring Croatian independence had won the majority of votes. The riots resulted in over 60 people wounded, including some stabbed, shot and poisoned by tear gas. Not long later the bloody wars happened from 1991 onward, and the rest is history as they say! GNK Dinamo Zagreb and FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd can only play in European competition as obviously Croatia and Serbia are sovereign countries now. Probably more info than you needed, but at least you have a little insight

As for Sammir, I hope we can keep him. He certainly has announced himself to the world stage with that performance in such a key game. I'm more worried about losing Milan Badelj, our captain
Haha nice insight for sure good to know a little of the history of it. I have seen videos of the riots and it seems quite the rivalry but that's what I was wondering about, since Belgrade is in Serbia and Zagreb is in Croatia if they ever play each other anymore, you answered my question well thanks didn't really expect to get such a extensive reply. It would be a cracker if they ever meet in Europe though ay?
Yeah you can bet the BBB (Dinamo ultras) and the Delije (Red Star ultras) would be on their very worst behavior if they met in Champions League or more likely the Europea League. Croatia and Serbia were drawn to Group A of the European World Cup Qualification zone, those games will be hot and fiery for sure. We may need armed UN soldiers for added security or Water Tankers with super powered water cannons.
Rubber bullets? Yikes I wonder if they have ever used those at football matches. This conversation sparked in interest in me though and I went and checked out the Balkan Affairs post(finally, almost seems a legendary topic at this point haha) great thread people have going on over there. And it answered something I was wondering about if there is a cup or league between some of the countries there because they have such a history together. That would be really awesome if a competition like that existed, I would definitely watch it, I guess than a lot of old rivalries would be renewed which has it's positives and negatives haha. A lot of people were talking about the security issue, but I think it could be pulled off and it would be awesome, it would certainly expand my knowledge of the region and it's football clubs
Moby-Porcelain  
I haven't heard this song in a really long time, classy stuff Borg. Reminds me of kite surfing for some reason, at least the piano, I don't know why I have never gone kite surfing
Daniel Johnston, one of the most original and true artists of recent times. Really fantastic music and I am so glad I found out about Daniel. May not be for everyone but c'est la vie I love it, so simple and yet powerful because it's so authentic

Did you see the documentary on him?
Ya it was a pretty good movie but I think the music could have been brought to the forefront a little more. Really good movie though, and it's interesting to know his life stories, the stuff he struggled with and what not. He is a folk hero to a lot of people and his music is just awesome

Kick4Life - changing lives through football