Indeed. The best think is the MC is Mancunian and supports United
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I like the united colours emblazoned on the face.... Lol
Bladecatcher (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh yeah.... Never thought of that before
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Replace "boyfriend" with "captain".    
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Jeff Buckley-Mojo Pin (killing it at Glastonbury live 1995) I love the beginning.

Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Nice one borg the intro is very cool
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Agree with duncan here.... Thumbs up
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Daniel Bedingfield-If you're not the one  
The Dead

Couldn't find my favorite recording of Viola, this one is pretty similar from the same year 66 the vocals are really similar, got to love pigpen

Flat Duo Jets in my opinion one of, if not the greatest rock duo to ever exist, dex romweber is a legend

Gun Club another underrated band that pushed the extremes of rock and roll and blues music, just f*****g amazing. This is a cover of a Tommy Johnson song and is off the album fire of love one of the best records ever made

The orig you can see which you prefer both are too good. Tommy Johnson what a musician his influence is immense RIP

Leo Kottke saw him play in Flag a couple weeks ago, awesome show I know he played the first song called airproofing at the show because he made a comment how glad he was to be back but couldn't breathe at 7000 feet than started playing that killer riff. Think he played up tempo and hear the wind howl the first two songs from the second video but not busted bicycle one of my favorites. Old school that one from his first album. Great great show though, he told the goofiest most hilarious stories and stuff that was just completely irrelevant to anything my kind of stuff, very funny guy. And he still shreds for being in his 60s. Stood up the whole time too, didn't even need a stool, nor did he even have a pick, just all fingerpicking incredible

Little Wu Tang for good measure
Nasir Jones

One of the coolest tracks ever made, the beat is just pure genius. DJ premier I could listen to just the instrumental all day it's that good. Add Nas' lyrics and you get a classic, amazing music

Another classic hip hop track from premo. This time with Guru doing the MCing, may He Rest in Peace. Jazz is one of the greatest art forms to ever come out of America Had a huge influence on hip hop, probably one of the biggest influences along with funk and soul. Not dissimilar any of them though

Cloudst 2 years ago
Skrillex- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites    
Is right!
"Film" by Aphex Twin
Cloudst 2 years ago
Jimmybreeze 2 years ago
It's Flim, and it's a really good song

That's a band called Bad Plus covering Aphex Twin :) pretty cool wanted to see if you guys dig it
   Nother cover they do people may recognize :)
Shhh I got it off of Skrillex's Facebook & he spelled the song name wrong !
Senthil (Chelsea) 2 years ago
   Why THIS kolaveri DI? A tanglish song !
Senthil (Chelsea) 2 years ago
A soup song !
Pragathish (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Oh. God
Anhad (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol oh no.... This song is on footytube too.... *smh*
Anhad (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Recently discovered this band called Russian Circles.... They are instrumental, from Chicago and do post-rock stuff. They are really good. Check out a couple of there songs....

Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know.

One of the rare songs that are popular on the radio I really love. And one of the rare songs I like to sing along with :D
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Been listening to this all day long    
Nirvana= awesome. Love it extinguished is what Nirvana literally translates too which I think is funny because the band seems to do the exact opposite which is light a fire under everyone's ass
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
A little slice of Americana:

Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
This is what I have been listening in the past few hours, so who's into house, dance, trance then you might like these:

Deepcentral-Music

Deepside Deejays-Never be alone

Ackent-My passion

Dj Project-Miracle Love

Fly Project-Goodbye

Kick4Life - changing lives through football