Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago

The genius that is BigShel, lead me to this band. Weather Report, Cucumber Slumber

Pragathish (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Every Frank Sinatra song is an "essential" for anyone who's aspiring to be a singer(or is a bathroom singer haha)
Good old blue eyes, class in a glass
Pragathish (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Rival Sons - Pressure and Time

A real good album,check it out guys
Nice one Prag, dig the funkiness in the song. Interesting where rock and roll is headed Really cool though I dig it

The Melvins covering Pink Floyd :) Interstellar Overdrive is the song if people are wondering. One of the coolest riffs probably ever haha
Another one

Sing sing sing

Yolanda Be Cool and DCup remix, Aussies should dig this one
   Elbow
Logic    
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
You certainly listen to a wide range of music duncan, my son was at the snow patrol gig in belfast last night, I ended up babysitting his daughter.... Lol, and I'm off with my daughter to see noel gallagher in belfast 16th feb.... Can't wait, the mans awesome
I try and keep an open mind to all music Tone, I love this song though, the piano reminds me of a lullaby or something sweet beat and than he is rapping about partying all the time haha

Anything with the Gallagher brothers is your s**t ay Tone haha nice man, have a great time and enjoy the show. Went to a great show on Wednesday called March 4th Marching Band, there a full band with horn section, but it's like a circus act stilt walkers, dancers and acrobats. Interactive with the audience

Are.I.P. Etta James :) thanks for all the music and the love

As a side note this has been the jam recently

Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This is one for the film freaks (I'm looking at you Donnchadh ).

'Long Nights' from Eddie Vedder's great soundtrack for a great film
Nice J great movie, have you read the book? Even better book

If you are looking for a great film to check out look into Once Upon a Time in America by Sergio Leone. Definitely one of the best movies I have seen in a while.

And there is no song that I associate more with a film than this one

Cheers bud
P. S. Eddie Vedder is awesome and that soundtrack is amazing
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nice post Jeroen. Great film and I love the soundtrack
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I've seen the classics D, so of course also 'Once upon' And yeah, Tarantino's soundtracks are so cool (I can finally use the word 'cool' when it is truly appropriate), and are really synonym with his films. Similarly, 'Bang bang' reminds me of 'Kill Bill' and 'Misirlou' equals Pulp Fiction. 'Stuck in the Middle with You' is of course that other awesome track from Reservoir Dogs. Loved that gory scene.

And Borg, thanks, great to read you also love that film. Feel free to add some input yourself mate. Wasn't it you who also loved Mogwai and other post-rock? If you do, you automatically are on my good side
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 2 years ago
   The fatboys are back and you know they could never be whack
Nice!
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 2 years ago
Jme ft Wiley - Sidetracked  
   Daft Skunk
Take a moment and chill to this track,"Peaceland", by the late, great, Nujabes. RIP:

What Nujabes died? When did that happen, that song feather is one of my favorite tracks. This one is amazing too, may he rest in peace in peaceland
Yeah just recently. I just started getting into his stuff not too long ago. I really dig the direction he took with his mixes
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Link is messed up.... DJ Antoine- Work it out

Kick4Life - changing lives through football