Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
NouCampHero (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This is a song I made!      
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
I've been listening to tindersticks lately...

Rockerr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The Avett Brothers - Backwards with Time    

What a f*****g kick ass show :) hahaha beyond awesome sly and the family....Classic
Cool as a cucumber    
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Supertramp -The logical song    
Classic Prag, doesn't work in the states apparently but this record is truly awesome. I love this song though I should probably listen to it, haven't in a blue moon or two or three. Bloody well right is my favorite track from this album, but they are pretty much all bangers cheers
Dig that song as well,but my favorite would be don't you look at my girlfriend though haha

Saw "The Tree of Life" the other day.... This song was in it (as was....Everything else in the universe....Ever....)

Wow f*****g sweet if I was going to an opera I would probably have to eat a tab or two to truly appreciate it, out of respect for the artists hahaa really awesome jam though, I will have to check out the movie. I have a poster the tree of life which is pretty cool

Are you into astronomy Sahac? I think everyone is in to the universe
This song I have been revisiting and listening to a lot, it is so beautiful and sad and happy and full of joy and pain all at the same time. Pretty much it takes me places, thanks for posting bud Lacrimosa I now know what that means though it probably couldn't be translated into English properly
No worries

This is a bit of the sequence from that movie it was in...

Straight out rocker, Mambo Sun by T-Rex from Electric Warrior
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Ha, marc bolan, another icon of my teenage years.  T. Rex made some cracking records, have you checked them out duncan?
Nother banger

"but that's alright I know your sister too" hahaha Hendrix has a similar lyric in Red House

God zep is good, another one from Physical Graffiti

O-rig Richie Valens

Real O-riginal Little Richie

Hard to know with music the way different artists influence each other, but you could say none of it would be around with out guys like Skip James

I know a little bit about T-Rex Tone, they are f*****g great though from what I have heard. I would love to get that record, every song is just pure
My favorite live version of Go to sleep by Avett Brothers    
Even older than me.... Lol, I was never a massive beatles fan, but I can listen to a lot of their stuff
Heres a fav of mine duncan off the same album electric warrior...."cosmic dancer"
This song came out a few years back in a tv ad, and everyone was trying to find out what it was, we all knew it was unmistakabley marc bolan and t.Rex, but it was a song off the album, and not one of his chart toppers, great tune, you grow into it.

Check this one out dunc...".Ride a white swan"

Man his stuff is good, I was listening to cosmic dancer earlier today, unadultarated awesomeness "I danced myself right out the womb, is it strange to dance so soon"

I should get that LP for sure, other song is a banger as well.

The Beatles are great man, never the biggest fan and I don't listen to them as much but I love their later stuff especially. That song is just classic, cheers Tone
[account-removed] 3 years ago
[account-removed] 3 years ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football