Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Are The Best Live Streams Site
Zabotinski (Maccabi Tel Aviv) 3 years ago
I am looking for stream sites where I can watch all the live free football , do you know any good sites?
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Seeing as it's been 6 hours and no responses, I guess it's because everyone else knows the very basic community guidelines regarding dodgy live stream sites.

"4. Video and Link Content
Do not post links to highlights videos or any other videos that you do not own the copyright to. Do not post links to illegal LIVE streams. Our moderators will remove any such links, so it's a waste of your time and ours. Repeat offenders will be permanently banned"

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Unless you bet, free streams are mostly illegal dude
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Its legal if you can't afford cable
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Its no surprise that one of the most frequently asked question on these forums is relating to live streams for matches - every football fan wants their daily fix, particularly for the big matches that arent shown in their own country.

If you look hard enough, you will probably find the stream you require, however, the experience is usually extremely unsatisfying. Heavy buffering, slow grainy pictures, losing pictures after ten minutes due to the stream being taken down are likely outcomes. Having your pc riddled with spyware/malware from bogus streaming sites is also a risk you take, everytime you click on the link that google throws at you.

So lets have a look at some alternatives.

1) Betting sites

Betting on football is huge business, and every betting site wants your custom, and more importantly, your loyalty. Some of the bigger bookmakers now have live streaming sports on their websites, to encourage their users to watch and bet at the same time. But of course, you don't need to have a bet if you don't want to - just enjoy the service they are providing!

One such bookmaker is Bet365.Com (I am not affiliated with them in any way, I just find them the best for this purpose). They always have a huge array of live events.

Safe and legal, if your match is being shown at the bookies, then this is without doubt your best option.

2) Proxy Servers/VPN

Many games are now shown on a TV company's website. For example, in the UK, BBC and ITV regularly show games from Cup competitions, European cups and lower leagues. However, this content will be geoblocked, meaning that users from outside that country cannot watch. This is where you will need to access the site via a proxy server, or vpn. Many of these can be found for free, however, a paid service is much more reliable. For this purpose I have regularly used the services of BlackVPN to watch games from the USA and the UK.

Https://www.Blackvpn.Com/

3) SlingBox

Whenever I have lived abroad, my SlingBox has been an absolute god send.

Simply connect the piece of kit to your internet router and cable/satellite box and then have the ability to watch your home tv anywhere in the world with an internet connection. With full control of the remote control, you can watch your tv, as if it was right in front of you.

So how does this help you watch football?

A few of your mates/family in other countries will need to purchase a Slingbox too. This way, you can share the tv from your country, in exchange for viewing theres!

Sitting in a pub with WiFi, watching Spanish Tv live on my smart phone is a truly football nerd experience that everyone should have.

4) Motorised Satellite System

Certainly not the cheapest option, but a perfect long term solution.

Its not the prettiest looking thing in my garden, but the motorised system certainly fulfils all my requirements.

At the touch of a button, the satellite will move to face other satellites, from other countries. Middle Eastern tv stations regularly have free to air Premier League football, as well as most other major European Leagues.

If you ever have a spare few hundred quid in your back pocket, a system like this comes highly recommended!

Happy Viewing!

Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Thanks for taking the time to write all this up. I can tell that option A is legal, but possibly you need to be an adult with proof of i'd to get the account, rght? As for the others, are they legal grey areas, or perfectly legal?
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Yeah, for the bookies sites, you will need to be 18+ and be in a country where it is legal to bet online.

As for VPN, it is perfectly legal, as their are no laws in place making it illegal. This may well change (I doubt it), but for the moment there is no problem. Technically, you would need a TV license to watch programmes from the UK.

With regards satellite, again this is perfectly legal, so long as its for your own personal use and you are not charging people to watch. A pub owner, for example, would be in all sorts of trouble if he stuck one in his yard and broadcast the matches to his customers.

Aijaz444 (Neman Grodno) 8 months ago
Thanks for great info , also you can watch live football streaming onLink: www.DidYouEvenReadTheTopic.Com?

Edit by staff: Posting illegal stream sites goes against site rules and can end in a warning or ban. Please do not do this
Jawn (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Indeed, thanks for putting all this up. It's good info, potentially a sticky?

Also, I for one can second the slingbox thing. My sister and her boyfriend have that and they come over and insist we watch their TV instead of my own
Psycer (Seattle Sounders) 3 years ago
Www.DidYouEvenReadtheTopic.Com?

Seems to work well for me.

Edit by staff: Posting illegal stream sites goes against site rules and can end in a warning or ban. Please do not do this
Sukantha (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
For a nice and looking for this product/service and I ran across thisLink: www.DidYouEvenReadTheTopic.Com?. I am unclear about the quality or the foundation of their offering. Has anyone have searched into this before? If you have any other choices you know are worth the time to view, please post them here. Cheers!

Moe66 (Manchester City) 7 months ago
Link: www.sportcategory.com/c-1.html

Its not the best but its something. Its free and it gives you live streaming matches
Shabs100 (Barcelona) 6 months ago
Click Here for a 720p HD sports stream

I've been using these guys for quite some time and they are quality - one of the best things about the stream is there are no ads, no buffering and the streams can be watch on ipad & android!

Click Here for a realtime Screenshot

Kick4Life - changing lives through football