Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
United States, East Coast Quake
Rogue4341 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I was in my old high school. My first thought was the building was finally collapsing lol I got outside and realized it was an earthquake and thought "thank god, its only an earthquake" lol
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOooOoOoOOOOOooOOOO!      In the mean time I hear that it could be felt in Minnesota
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
These are incredible harrowing pictures guys, stay safe, hope you have your survival kits handy
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Overfilling of the bath could lead to a tsunami, be careful lads
MUMatt (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You'll never know the truth of the devastation/havoc that occured unless you were able to experience it first hand
Rogue4341 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wasn't really that bad. The east coast just isn't prepared for earthquakes. Ppl in California think we're retarded though
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 2 years ago
My life passed before my eyes! LOL I need to go to church soon.
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The devastation is endless. Is there no God!?

Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh dear me. I've already set up a 'Help out America'-charity here. You can all deposit your money on: 000-0000013-13, unless you want those poor innocent children that are hit to die. That's right: innocent children!

The 'Help out America' foundation will use 1-100% of your money to cover various costs
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 2 years ago
@tomthedon please tell me that's a hotel room in that picture. No one has that carpet wallpaper combo in their house
I just hope it's a hotel room because if it isn't.... We gotta' get in there and re-decorate for him haha  
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha don't worry, it was just a picture I dragged off Google. Although I am fond of the side table's skirt, which seems to be made out of Hugh Hefner's smoking jacket!
I came home from the earthquake yesterday to find my Wendy's take out bag on the floor of my living room.... We will rebuild!
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
That is terrible. Was a baconator in there?
Negative.... The nourishment inside the bag was consumed before the big shake! I'm assuming that is why it tipped over since there was nothing to weight it down

Kick4Life - changing lives through football