Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Torchlight II
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hey, does anyone here play Torchlight? If any of you aren't aware of what it's like the closest game that plays like it would be Diablo. It's a overhead dungeon crawler based game. And the second ones coming out really soon which involves co-op which the first game didn't have. If any of you guys are getting this game you should friend me on steam so we could play.

Steam username: arik_kira.

Here's a couple videos on torchlight:

And here's footage of the up and coming Torchlight II:

And no I don't want to hear any of the "Diablo clone crap" because Diablo III was a massive let down to all the people who waited 10+ years for...... Anyway feel free to comment below and add me.

P.S If you pre-purchase Torchlight II from steam right now you get the first for free
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I actually might purchase Torchlight II, although I'm torn between that and Guild wars 2. Can't purchase either of them right away though, so it'll take me a bit of time.

Both are very good games indeed, and while Torchlight is a diablo clone, it's brilliant. Agreed with you there bud, Diablo 3 was a huge let down! People who enjoy hack and slash RPGs ought to try this game for sure
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think the one big difference about Torchlight II and Diablo III is that there is no auction house, there is an endgame lol.... And it's not called Diablo III so that's good.

Plus these games take hardly anything to run so most people can buy them with any computer with windows 7. Since graphically it's pretty low

Kick4Life - changing lives through football