Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Official Weed Smokers Forum
[account-removed] 5 years ago
This thread is for everything and anything to do with weed.... I'm talking best stuff to do high? , best music? (pink floyd ahh), best bud you've ever tried? , must see movies? (other than pineapple express!), awesome abstract thinking while high or good high stories? , what did you do on 420? Trippy stuff, bong names, best way of intake? How about legalization, anyone feel strongly about that (I know I do), .... Get the jist?! Aaaand finally whats the bud like in Europe, used to live in England but didn't smoke until I came to canada and stumbled across some of the best weed around.... BC BUD rules

I have a good ritual now where I get high for every Liverpool game, although its early in the morning here.... Wake and bake! And I'm telling you, its f***ing awesome, you haven't felt full support for your club until you've watched them high.... Whole other level of enjoyment - just as everything is high! So lets hear from some foreign stoners? And let the magic plant unite us all!
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
Wow, it's a good job footytube remembers your login for you, cause you ain't never gonna' remember how to get back in with that username

Suggest you change it to Towelie or sommat
Oh come on man, it sayd off topic banter and that's exactly what this is.... I'm not meaning any harm by this so theres no need to ban me! Take off the topic if its such a huuuge problem, and for the record you have alcohol forums so why not the au natural way aswell...
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Eh?
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Is this real life?    
The FBI did it
Wow, it's almost like your didn't READ anything I typed IN reply TO YOUR POST. Did you get us mixed up with another forum you are posting in?

It's almost like you're er.... Paranoid

*giggle.

Have you seen this mix-up?    
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yeah one of the funniest remixes around.... Classic
ROFL Oh man I can't stop laughing. What an awesome thread
*waits for hippie's reply*
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Hahahaa lol that mix is nice lol
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Haha I have never seen that version, got to love the little kid hopped on prescription drugs though
PepeLePew (Bordeaux) 5 years ago
"I feel funny!" Lol, I love the part towards the beginning when he's about to touch his tooth and the dad yells No!. He then stops and slowly puts his finger down. Funniest video I've seen in a while
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That mix was amazing!
Matt (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
I think this thread will probably be used in the future by teachers and protective parents to highlight the dangers of weed, they will say:

'See you can't even hold an intelligent conversation or reply to the question at hand when you have ALL THE TIME IN THE world to do so. This is not quick fire questions it's a forum where you can take time to reply consider each word used, hell you can even edit it. '

Shame on you for giving them the tools

'I was gonna' write intelligently on the forum.... But then I got high.... '
Still, it's not as dangerous as CAKE. Did you hear about the prague schoolkid that thought he had all the time in the world to cross the road.... Ah hell, i'll let Greavsie and Co. Explain:

Thelioncrap22ni (KS Vllaznia Shkodër) 4 years ago
Check this video out...... Its hilarous

Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
That's crap.... Lol, and the guy having to lift the lions crap
Hahaha alrighty, I admit I did read your first comment wrong (not because I was high, because I jumped to a conclusion before i'd read it fully.... You guys arent that swayed by societies values are you?). And Matt, mr. Almightly staff member of a website.... Its as if I have a more of a life than replying to bigitied, narrow-minded people on forums eh? I know it comes as a surprise to someone as into the online world as you but there is more out there, I swear! Nice reference to Afroman there I really fighting the urge to give you a huuuuuge list of reasons why theres nothing wrong wih marijuana, but il pass since I know your not going to take it in since your obviously not quite still in touch with the outide world, so il spare you. Its alright though, you've always got old righty.... You know, five finger olypics style, you follow? And hey lee.... I like how you use capitals to ephasise your point, just TRY to use THEM ON the right words next time!
Well theres the hippies response "mainevent",
You wanna know the funny thing? I may not have been high before, but I am high as a kite right now! And you GUYS just GOT shown UP by A stoner ;p *evil laugh*
Bravo, well done on 'Showing us up' *nervous laugh*

But seriously - nothing at all has been said in this forum to cast aspersions or viewpoints one way or another on your lifestyle. Indeed, YOU are the only one here jumping to conclusions.

If you bothered to read peoples posts and take them in, you would realise everything that has happened in here, has happened not because you like to get high, but because you made a monumental prize ass of yourself by not even bothering to read someones reply to your OWN post.

In future, I suggest you take a reality check and cease presuming to know other peoples lifestyles choices, views and/or opinions when they haven't even expressed a damn word about them cause they're too busy, well, laughing....

Do stop taking things so seriously and If you can't take a joke, get out of the stoned hippy makes a huge gaffe thread.
Hahah I can't believe you have made the same mistake twice in one thread!

Well can't hang around here all day I'm off to compete in the 'bigitied olypics'
You sir, are a rittarde
Haha ok whatever, I felt compelled to fight back against all you figures of authority! I shouldn't have said those awfully mean things, and I apologize, it was not the stoner way... I hope you two can continue your life without feeling the repercussions of my cold, cold words...

I may be able to struggle on.    Albeit with one extra rival under my belt, yes I noticed and it hurt. Why just me?
Not me, i've just OD'd on Hillbilly heroin to numb the pain.    I'll be with you soon Heath, my pretty.
Sorry guys, I was too busy snorting Ketamine. Who's calling ME OUT? I'LL KILL 'EM!
Hard drugs screw with your mind man, I heard that was the norm back in not so jolly england now. And matt, nothing personal, 'i was going do it for everyone.... But then I got high'
Is such anger from such a stoner possible haha, I like to swirl my heroin and ketamine together maybe throw in some pcp, swirl it all together and do the biggest line I can.... Then smoke meth so I don't die, nothing like speed to keep your heart-a-beating. Hahahah just kidding f**k all that stuff it really is some of the worst things on the planet. Especially that guy chris tolmith, there's a big problem in the states although I think it's been declining recently, especially in my home state Arizona. Yay deserted dessert meth labs, haha that's right chocolate and strawberry flavors, not barren wasteland. Maybe I should learn how to spell
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
XxnandotorresxX keeps glancing over his shoulder in case the 5 finger olympians TRY to FIND him again

One of the best stoner experiences I ever had was at a friends 25th birthday party in his garden, laying on my back beside a good friend, chatting and smoking away and getting properly squinty eyed. We were staring at the clouds, laughing at everything. We chatted like that for ages, and everything was getting funnier and funnier until we started to get a little sore from laughing. Then about half a dozen other people ran up and started jumping around us, which threw us around.

Did I mention that we were laying on a bouncy castle while getting stoned?

The act of everyone jumping around threw us about the castle wildly and we were laughing so hard that it became properly painful, like agony painful, to laugh and we couldn't even beg the people to stop jumping any more because it was so funny and so sore. We kept getting jammed down in the rubbery crack between the bouncy parts, and flailing about trying to get air and freedom. It was simultaniously one of the funniest and most agonising moments of my life

We eventually slithered off and lay there, holding our stomachs, tears rolling down our faces and I seriously had really sore guts for about three days afterwards from laughing

LMAO!
I ain't going lie dude, I know exactly what you mean. Man a bouncy castle high is on my bucket list for sure. Oh woe is me, woe is me.... This is what I meant for this thread, not an arguement, weed should bring people together.... *sniffles*
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lol did he delete himself? Or did you guys help him haha    Edit--nvm he's back lol when I clicked his name said page not found
Yeah I think they ditched me but then released it was no fun anymore without me, that's what reckon anyway...
Ltm017 5 years ago
I just dropped in to see what was being said. Didn't expect such intense convo though.

But weed is bad! Natural does not mean good!.

That was just my small input, ill step out know and let you men continue with your laughs
Gracias senor and no natural doesn't always mean good at all (rattlesnake venom) but I think weed is pretty good
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
My freshman year of college, I hit a 2 foot bong 6 times in 10 minutes. After doing so, I stumbled back into my room, and laid on my bed for what seemed to be 2 hours (but was really closer to 2 minutes as my roommate later informed me) before I realized I had to get the f**k outa there. So I sprinted out of my room, and promptly ran smack dab into my floor's RA. Taking one look at me he said, "Dude, your SO high right now. " Of course denying this I said, "Naaaaaaah maaaan, I'm just suuuper sick. I just wooke up duuuude!" I didn't stick around long enough to find out if he believed me or not. I bolted out of my dorm and outside.

Now, my school back then was located right on the coast of Lake Michigan, and was surrounded by trees. There were areas at the lake we could pop on down to for a good sit. Quite a gorgeous area really.

Anyways, I managed to make it down to the beach, and sat in a chair that was next to the water. By this time I was really feeling it. Normally, when I'm high, I get super giggly, and am usually hyperactive. This time, I realized I couldn't move one single muscle in my body, except for my thumbs and my eyes. So there I sat, twiddling my thumbs and looking around without moving. Out of the corners of my eyes, I could see people staring at me, not that I cared at the time. After about what was truly 10 minutes or so, I was the highest I have ever been.

As I sat there on the beach, my senses were being massaged by the steady breeze coming off the lake, the pleasant crashing of waves upon the sad, and the sight of the most gorgeous sunset I have seen in my 20 years. The sky above the sun was a reddish hue, and below it was a vibrant yellow-gold color. My eyes were mesmerized. After another 10 minutes, the whole world began to take a different form. My vision shifted to 2D and I began to see everything get water-colored over in a cartoon sort of way. If anyone here has ever seen the kids cartoon show "Arthur" I like to compare it to that. I did a painting of what I saw, one day I'll upload it onto here.

Overall though, I just cannot describe what I saw and felt. Even after I spent a couple years trying to chase that high with various other drugs (I've since stopped for those of you who care to know haha) it remains to this day to be the best feeling I've ever had and could ever feel...
Ouch, MY EYES.... (use line breaks mate so we can read paragraphs)    Edit: Ah that's better, sweet story man
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
LOL. Sorry Lee. I forgot how sophisticated we at footytube are
Good story
Santillanavila (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Interesting Story. This story could easily convince someone to smoke weed
I dig it futbol 22 sounds like a good one, I don't know if I can ever say I have been that high before, definitely close though haha. I don't think I have ever hallucinated from smoking mota haha but I have had some of the best feelings and times of my life getting high with my friends.

Just last night me and my buddies were up on the san francisco peaks(you should check em out if you have never been up on the mountain) and we camped out there and drank beer and smoke a lot it was super fun. And then me and two of my best friends walked out into the forest with no lights and just walked under the stars. We rolled a joint in the complete darkness haha then lost the lighter, then found it and proceeded to smoke this joint between the three of us. It was a good one we talked about our friends that have passed away recently and how they continue to live through us and what their spirits were up to when we were talking about them. Nothing too philosophical, because we were all a little tipsy so it was hard to get too into the universe but it was fun to reminisce about our friends who we miss every day and think about every day, but only talk about every other day hahaha.

Anyways It was nowhere near the highest I have been and it's not an incredible story like yours, nor was it an out of body experience, like it sounds like yours was. But it farther solidified my belief that marijuana can't harm anyone unless we're talking about huge plantations and cartels which involve weapons and the whole schlick but that wouldn't even be a problem if it was legal . And I am sure the Mexican mota cartels are much better to work in than the Columbiam cocaina business haha. Great story though, I wanted to tell mine when it was fresh in my mind.... Haha
I'm in haha. Seems to take itself a little too seriously for a mota forum but I can dig it. Hendrix is the best to listen too, Sublime a close second in my book but everybody loves different kinds of music, especially when they are getting motavated haha.

Writing is chill when you are high, especially poems, essays not so much although they are easy haha.

Xxnandotorres are you a chica? Just wondering because of your name, none of your comments would really infer this theory but I was just wondering. Good job starting a forum about that mystical marijuana I hear everyone talking about. What is it? I've never heard of it before, one time my teacher back where they teach you to get high, you know high school showed us this video called reefer madness and I decided I would never try it.... Haha just kidding but seriously don't take it so seriously, we understand you are adamant about smoking weed, just have an open mind about it.

And Matt and Lee if you want to see the hippies come out in full force just make the acid forum haha
Hmm hendrix sounds good actually, and a chica? I honestly don't know what one is, the X's in my name are just so nandotorres would work. Yeah I realise starting heated debates isn't the stoner way! It feels like a second nature to defend something I love so much
It means girl in spanish, yes I understand were you are coming from
Oh yeah, no I'm a guy, but I need a new name apparently haha
Haha no it's all good I was just wondering
Only last night my mate and I got really stoned making a rule that for every hour that goes by, we had to smoke a fairly big bowl. In the time in between, HALO 3.... Ahhh the greatest thing to do baked in my opinion. Obviously when it came to 4 in the morning, after downing a 5 hour energy drink and starting to feel the hyperactive effects, we had to smoke a huge bowl at 420. At his point I had an insane feeling never before felt, chill mood mixed with that hyperactive energy drink feeling, it was kinda messed up until I crashed (then I was incredibly chill) and watched shark tale.
That's just an average stoned night for me, if I'm getting high, chances are il be gaming!
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yea I agree. Weed with Halo 3 and some good tunes playing in the background makes for the perfect day
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Weed is the best. Don't over do it . It's the best. Not because I'm Jamaican but when you smoke it. You see thing from a diffrent piont of view . It give you a "different understanding". Well I don't have to tell you, Bob Marley is living prove of this. Lsiten to this collie buddz. Might be you will understand what I'm saying....

Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
High Grade Forever!
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Haha that was my graduation song played in a full auditorium with all parents and freinds even if it was only for like 15 seconds but still extremely amusing
Gavrazor (Manchester City) 5 years ago
I used to do weed 'cause I got bored, now I try to keep in shape so no more weed =P
The munchies are never good for keeping in shape
Keong (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The footy pitch I play at, I smell weed when thugs walk past. Nasty smell. Not good guys, not good lol
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm really happy you bumped his topic Sergio with a well thought out post lol. Seriously though, I just re-read this. Soooo funny
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Its cool lol and no the guy above me bumped it up, I just stopped to let my own opinion be heard

Kick4Life - changing lives through football