Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Mysterious Whereabouts Of Lee
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This topic is designed so we can put forward our theories on where site creator and spiritual "ET-like" figure Lee Smith has gotten to. Drunk in a basement somewhere? Trapped under the weight of Arsenals trophy cabinet?

Latest news is as below:

A tribe in the Amazon basin, completely untouched by human contact for 3000 years have come forward into civilisation with shocking news that our very own Lee has been visiting them, impersonating a God and impregnating them in the most foul, shameless ways.

Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I never knew he had lead in his pencil, I must say.... You live and learn?
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think matt turned on him when he least expected it, and took over as sole controller of the site. He probably locked up Lee somewhere in the fooytube towers now
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well if I am not mistaken, Lee has a fascination with cheese and octupuses. LIfeguard came around at that time Lee left, NO? I belive Netnerd (my sense of timing is terrible btw), left at the same time? Lee kidnapped netnerd, told him to kidnapp lifeguard, in return lee made liam a mod but under lifeguard, lee also said Lifeguard can become a mod if he can pretend to be bobored who is pretending to be an argentinian, who is actually liam. Lee then realised all he did was swap two people around, and that he couldn't dethrone matt. He suicided after
Ant told me to post this btw, because it is the truth, but because I am saying it, no one is going to believe me
I think its quite feasible ayyam, far fetched, but feasible.... Lmao.... Great imagination, your wasted
WTF I told you no such thing! I know its wrong because Lee, netnerd and Bobored are all the same person - or is that just another rumour

Lee is footytube, he is one with the site, he is all of us you just don't know that
Even bigger, lee is the internet
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hope he didn't take Harold Camping's predictions too seriously! He could be in a home-made bunker trying to wait out the Apocalypse
Naaa, more likely someones coal bunker in a drunken stupor, par for the course
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
There's rumours he's been seen in the Scottish highlands wandering the hills dressed up as a Haggis, drinking Whisky and singing along to the Proclaimers!
He could do worse
And I would drink one hundred pints, and I could drink a hundred more.... I think he's jiggled with the lyrics a bit
Maybe lee is geek
You can't call our almighty leader a GEEK?
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Maybe he meant 'gleek'
Ayyam has edited it, because it said greek.... Lol
Lee is Poseidon lol
Good god, its getting worse, now kadens saying he's poison?
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What do you mean, you can find him on the chat.    Just type in -> :B
News just in, drunken racist found stumbling around Brighton beach, fits Lee's description.

Correction, he is not a racist, he is a rapist
Police have asked locals to keep their pets indoors
Vlad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The disappearance of Lee was most bizarre until I received this postcard. He says not to worry about him and that he has finally found his true calling, as a superhero.

The PIG what? .... Oh pigeon
Did anyone check "the priory" rehab clinic? , all the big knobs go there
Reports arriving of a spawning pit found in Wales, full of baby Lee's crawling about
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 2 years ago
I.... Help.... If anyone can hear....
.... I.... Oh it's so dark....
.... So very very dark in here.... Please if anyone can.... Help
.... Oh God.... I can hear him, he's coming back....
.... The smell.... I'ts.... I can't....
I'm not even gonna' ask where you think you are
I believe the next thing he was going to say was ".... It's Ant!.... "
Yeah, you can just imagine that gorilla mask coming at you, with a stick of rhubarb hanging out
I think ant has made a remarkable escape from the footytube towers basement, knocking out Lee with a steel pipe when he came in with the parsnips.

Lee's probably been locked down there ever since
Its more like Fight Club - Lee has never existed but instead that's what I call myself when I get drunk

Kick4Life - changing lives through football