Gladiator is my all time favorite!
Figopro1 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Troy and 300 my best movies ever
Ltm017 5 years ago
LOVE LOVE 300!
AniBhat (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Ohh beautiful, but it pains me= 3oo
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Where the Wild Things are comes out in the US on friday. I don't care if my friends call me a fag, I'm still going to see this movie.... Whos with me?!

Soccerfantic (Chelsea) 5 years ago
A great movie to see The Dirty Dozen. It's one of my favorite movies
Quite old movie,but still will suggest to see if you love patriotic type of movies and know,as well as can feel what is LOVE,true love =BRAVEheart.

Soccerfantic (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Your right a very good movie
Raj (Chelsea) 5 years ago
FREEEDOMMM !
Matt (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
Recently saw the animated feature 9. Fantastic film not one for small kids as it's premise is a little bleak and the bad guys quite scary. For the rest of us above the nightmares and monsters in the cupboard age we should be ok.

The style of the film is gritty but stunning Tim Burton is a producer and it's a definite indicator of the art direction you would expect from one of his own dark films.

Like District 9, 9 is a full length version of a celebrated short film you can see below:

Both films benefit from a good deal of originality so I wonder if other film studios will be now searching for a new short to make into a feature. Expect 'Startled Panda: The Movie' and 'The Drama of the Chipmunk'
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
They should make THIS into a feature!

(Ant made it).

Hmmm that started out as a joke but more I think of it, more I like the idea
Beautiful creation duo, much appreciated for your posts guys
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
This movie is amazing.  
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
I could only get a trailer:

It's a wicked movie!
Lfcalan (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I just watched "The Proposal" and I really loved it
It is very similar to the movie "What happens in Vegas" and I also liked that movie.

If anyone knows a movie similar to these 2 movies, please tell me! Thanks
Salt (Aston Villa) 5 years ago
A great double bill yesterday:

500 Days Of Summer in the cinema at lunchtime and Se7en at home in the evening.

Really pleasantly surprised at 500 Days Of Summer. I really like Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel but still I was not expecting to enjoy a film I'd heard described as a rom-com. It's a superb film and I'm sure most lads can relate to the feeling of falling for a girl that doesn't fall as hard. An unexpected ending wound up a twisting narrative and sent us home really happy. Excellent film
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I saw 500 with my gf. We liked it
Salt (Aston Villa) 5 years ago
Me and the wife went. It's the first time we've been able to enjoy the same film since Little Miss Sunshine! We've got very different taste in film. We both liked The Boat That Rocked, to be fair. But I only really liked the soundtrack so we're not claiming that one
Borg (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I usually not a fan of romance films but this one just grabbed me because of how easy it was to identify with. Everything was great and I think I'm in love with Zoey Deschanel
Dhanasil (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Layer Cake
Take a look at BOONdock Saints
Shattered and one my favourites Ghost
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 5 years ago
The last one I saw is Film Noir  
Blooob (Liverpool) 5 years ago
This is the latest movie I have seen Bangkok Dangerous    

Kick4Life - changing lives through football