Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Footytube Art Wall
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago

Celebrating only the best of footytube's history through pictures!

There's been some funny, great, and cool photos posted on footytube throughout the years. I mean everybody knows about how we have our very own chimpanzee here on footytube. And who can forget when matt was turned into a kit model?

Post your favorite pics that you've seen here or make a new one. We just want it symbolize or relate to footytube in some way :)

Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is hilarious!

The staff are going with a new theme this season, oldschool 1980's and 1990's panini stickers, so I will submit mine as my image that symbolises footytube

Pragathish (AC Milan) 2 years ago
A mullet and a 'stache?! God I'm bursting out in laughter!
Oh dear, now we're going to have to stare at that giant hairy 'stashe on the forums lol
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I don't see the difference between that and the gorilla.... Lol, nice one mate.... Hilarious
-can't wait to see Tony's-    
The george best lookalike will be along shortly.... I hope.... Lol
Here we go, Matt and Lee's newest profile pictures matches the new theme for this season perfectly

Bobby charlton never played for kidderminster? .... Lol  Or alexi laylas for the saints
Why is matts pic skew whiff? .... Slightly off centre.... Lol, drink related?
Why not, here's the almost finished team sheet for the panini sticker album

SOme of the pics here are prototype versions so the newer ones supercede them
WIN
What formation are you guys using this season? I was hoping to see Lee in the center of defence lol
Forget formation for now, we're arguing over which shirt to wear
On the first day of footytube 2.0, I clicked on the link bouncing with excitement. Immediately I made my own account as fast as possible, logged in and waited for the page to load while anticipating the awesomeness.

But the first thing I saw was this....

Coincidence? That's the first thing I see every morning when he comes in to wake me up with the hose of cold water

What the picture thankfully doesn't reveal is that 100% of the costume is in shot there...
I guess he remembered the site was rated pg-13?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football