Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Thank You USA!
Rockerr (Liverpool) 2 years ago
People always criticize US for interfering into other countries' issues and causing unnecessary problems for its own advantage. But sometimes such interference causes good things. I'm talking about the verdict given by the UN, in the war crime committed by Sri Lanka against Tamil tigers and its own people.
I'm not sure how many are aware of the homiside of Tamil people In Lanka done by the government. In this issue Sri Lanka almost got away with the crime, as it had the support of a lot of big nations including India(India is the real home of Tamilians centuries ago a part of the people moved to Lanka. Its a big shame that India helped Sri Lanka a lot in executing these mass murders . . . Yep killing its own people for no real reason other than politics and personal vengeance)
Now because of the interference of US, these crimes has been proven and the UN is gonna' take actions against Lanka.
A lot of activists from Lanka are also need to be thanked but now there is danger for their lives because of acting against the country.

Link: www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i-ziQE...

Hope get what they deserve for all those crimes.Gotta' thank US for bringing this issue into limelight
Rockerr (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This verdict against Lanka is just a starting point and is far from over.
I hope atleast a few people read this and become aware these unhuman incidents that happened and still happening...
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I remember you posting a very passionate explanation of what was going on months ago Rockerr. I hope the situation has improved like you said, it won't bring those innocent lives back but if future lives can be given the opportunity to live that's a miracle in itself. I don't really know what else to say, except for maybe good on the old usa for trying to make a difference in a positive way. Peace man

Kick4Life - changing lives through football