Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
(PS3) FIFA 10 EPIC TOURNEY CHAT
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
I hope to get things rolling right after the second leg of the Champions league when everyone is upset or happy with there teams and wanting to exact revenge or relive their own glory in FIFA 10 form.

All that to say probably March 15, but if there isn't enough people by then I will wait till the 22nd.

Also, you can be the same team as somebody else, and in some cases you may play a match with two of the same teams, that is the reality of our tournament, but I will try to split things up best I can
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'll change to Chelsea, so Sergio and I don't have weird 'Liverpool vs Liverpool' matches
Plus, I need all the help I can get

New info
1. Anthony 2. PSN: chimpwithalimp 3. Chelsea

By the way the man behind the curtain (Lee) has a PS3 and fifa10. He's keen.
He will message here soon no doubt
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Thanks ant.
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha Sergio is happy now
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
When does this actually start so I know when to buy my new ps3 by
1. Shorif 2. PSN: EpicNuke 3. Liverpool    Edit: oh damnz ant is liverpool too D: can I still be? (YES YOU CAN)
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Just play real madrid and score like crazy with Sergio Ramos (I knew yu wanted to hear that sergio )  
No I didn't hehe. Reals defence sucks all round even with ramos in the game
D: Sergio is surrounded by a bunch of immature players back there
Pepe is just bad lack, and albiol is not good in general
Pepe's just a moron
Yea but you give the ball to ronaldo and he runs half the field
Oh and ronaldo, I don't like that he is so light. Also messi. I find them quite useless in fifa 10. Except for skills
I find it too hard to dribble more than one player anyways. So Ron and Messi don't have as much worth in Fifa
I rip up with ronaldo, messi is useless because he is to weak and just push him off the game
P. S ill add link later of me dribbling through a team and scoring with berbatov 1 man team
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
With Ronaldo and Messi I was able to beat all of the players on the field (I am serious)
TonOfArt (Arsenal) 4 years ago
So when does this tourny start?
Realmadrid9 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Did you say arbeloe sux? He's a bad ass scored the game winner yesterday, child please
Did you say arbeloe sux? He's a bad ass scored the game winner yesterday, child please
1. Kaden 2. PSN: Manuk47567890 3. Manchester United    This will be epic
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I wish I could join in with Barcelona, but unfortunately I'm a PES man.  Good luck to whoever picks Barça!
Too bad cause this is going to epic, buy FIFA 10 kind of epic.
I was a PES man for every version up until the version before this one. I've played PES for years! The tide slowly changed and FIFA seems better now. Plus it has all the right teams, names, grounds
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah, I'm often complaining about the lack of improvement in the PES games as well. But the thing is during week-days I live in a college dorm, and the PlayStation and games I play are not even mine, so I really shouldn't complain.

And yet I always find myself wondering what the hell the people at the PES lab are doing but adding some new players and changing some stats of the old ones. And TBH they are rubbish at scouting the players too, the stats and even positions of half of the players are completely wrong. The only thing that's really better than FIFA is probably the gameplay, which is more realistic and fluent IMHO
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Yeah I am a PES fan as well.  It sucks to be a PC gamer
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I'm a pes fan with a ps3.... Urghhh
Afrikanboi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lol I'm a PES man but it sucks compared to FIFA now pes08 was the last good game on playstation
To clarify and sorry to Xsquare users, this is a Playstation tourney. Maybe someone who plays fifa10 on XBOX can create another similiar.

First of all I need anyone who wants to enter into the Tournament can send me 3 peices of information, and we are going to make this more fair then your average game on FIFA 10.

1. Your Name
2. Your Playstation User Name
3. Club Team Representing. (You must play with the team you choose)

Here are the rules, for now. From what I can un understand of FIFA's dynamics to keep things clear and fair.

1. All games will be played in the "fifa Interactive World Cup Section".
2. All games will be played with the Club team you choose, NO itnernational teams (we will save this for another International tournament.
3. If it is found that you are not using the team specified or are quiting during the games you will be disqualified.
4. If after the 90 minutes you are tied games will be played in the "extra TIME & penalties" section, there will always be a winner.
5. If you are found to be cheating or using racist comments during the match you will be disqualified let keep it clean out there lads!

6. One of the most important rules that will keep this tournament and tournaments like it running in the future is:
When you are finished a match WIN or LOSE you must come to this Topic and both players must acknowledge the Winner and Loser along with your associated Gamer Tags (PSN Usernames) and the score.

7. All games must be played within 1 week of the posting date, so check this Topic regularly. Be Respectful, Have Fun and Lets make some new Friends!

Here is an example of what I need from you to create the groups and tounament table.

1. Lyndon
2. PSN: Skynz22
3. Panathinaikos

Yes there will be some advantage to playing with a major team, but in the future depending on how this tourney goes we can weed out the major clubs and have more of a balanced set up, but we wil see how it goes.
1. Anthony  2. PSN: chimpwithalimp  3. Liverpool
Juusoh4 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
1. Juuso 2. PSN: jhoroa95 3. Barcelona
Moises 2sn: mrodr09 2: REAL madrid
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
1. Wayne 2. PSN:walba24 3. Liverpool
Farjay (Barcelona) 4 years ago
1. Arjay 2. XValencia 3. Barcelona
Alger10 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Everyone play wayne24. Super EASY! Hahahhaha