Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
(PS3) FIFA 10 EPIC TOURNEY CHAT
Jamaicanbreed (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hello fellow Fifa Addicts. I am an avid fan of Fifa. Been a loyal customer since 10 years I guess.... Perhaps more. You've gotta' admit Valencia's crossing in Fifa 10 is as good as in real-life. I just am not very fond of the unrealistic player improvements.... I mean a player in his 30's runs like a stallion let loose. I will not mention any names because I've come across many players.... But besides' that its all fun. I'll add you all.... And play you too. Looking forward. PSN : Jamaicanbreed
Chynomite7 (Club América) 4 years ago
1) Juan 2) PSN: Chynomite7 3) Valencia
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
1) fizidane   2) psn = fiZidane  3) Chelsea (please don't be so hard on me)
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Don't worry we will
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Agreed very much
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That's the third chelsea, lol
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Haha lets train together guys.... So tht we will get the early picture how good we are.... Ayyam, chelsea formation suits my style of play hence chelsea is my favourite club in BPL.... But I like pool and the gunners too...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Chelsea are my style to! If I had a PS3 I would so be in this
TonOfArt (Arsenal) 4 years ago
1. Ton  2. PSN: iValencia  3. Arsenal  
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Wow, you are good!
Owenwillscore42 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
1. Wayne    2. Walsarsam    3. Manchester United    I will win. I promise
Owenwillscore42 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Sorry it's Walsarsam**
I hate united so much so you will already give me a mental boost haha, just ask manuk how angry I was when my pepe riena had a fifa error and he scored a howler
LOL haha I was so happy and you where fuming. You still need to concentrate better after though - I went on to win the game
We probably should get Lyndon to organise the matches now.... We should have 11 or 12 at least. With half wanting Barca.... I dun feels like playing Barca every other game...
Barca suck in fifa 10, honestley if you think of thier defenders overall game. Athletico madrid are better

I can't wait to show em up
Oh I know Even their attacking. I was playing Barca today (against some guy) and He tried to beat me with messi. Honestly Tried and failed. They're all so easy to push off the ball
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yea messi's almost useless of fifa. Just run up near him and he gets pushed off the ball. Valencia is the best winger.
I do feels using Madrid I does better than Barca this time round, but it fees bored to play every other game against the same team
Admous- Mata is the best winger in the game. I proved it countless times
I''ve never played with Mata Gosh I'm gonna' have to do that. He's a superb player
Juno - I wanna face you soon mate
Sure. I'll look out for you
Jamaicanbreed (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hey, I'm a Newbie but.... Not at fifa10. Just' here. Count me in too.

1. Khalid
2. PSN: Jamaicanbreed
3. Manchester United
Dannamite (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hey Khalid, good game today. Hit me up on PSN anytime man
Sargentoblanco (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
1. Sargentoblanco 2. Admiralb1atch 3. Realmadrid    First madridista yeahh
Vinisky (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I want in. 1. Ojo abimbola 2. Supremeduke 3. Barcelona
Dodgymanc (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Count me in.    1. Dave 2. Dpt1985 3. Chelsea
Iselad (APOEL Nicosia) 4 years ago
1. Panayiotis 2. Pannas 3. Inter
Isaniazi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
1. Khan 2. PSN: talli_baba 3. Arsenal or Barca  
1. Juno  2. PSN: andydelz  3. Udinese or Bayern (depending on the stars most teams have.)
Bayern have more. Can't wait to face you junes
Bayern definitely, can't wait either
I'm adding everyone I saw in here tonight when I get home. Can't wait either...
Added. Now awaiting new comers,
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I played Juno three times last night. He won all three - overall score 12-1 to him. I couldn't believe my eyes. I consider myself quite good. I had just won 10 in a row against level 15+ players online and I'm roughly a level 20 myself, but Juno just scored goal after goal.

He has one really good move which I was powerless against. He uses the wings, and does quick one-twos, forcing the players to go on runs. Then he just chooses the best person to pass to. Basically, if you challenge the winger, the forward will get the ball, and if you stick with the forward so he can't receive it, he'll run with the winger. Loads of really fast passes, and then he basically passes it into the net. Hard to describe, but about 11 of his 12 goals were almost identical.

Let that be a lesson to me. I think if I played him a few more times, we'd start to draw games, and after that I'd win about half. It's just a case of learning how to cancel that move
You've probably nail that with this : "11 of his 12 goals were almost identical. " LOL.
Thought you were pissed off after that....

Friends played long enough with me do managed to catch out my style nonetheless. You were good I agree, like I mentioned in PS3 chat.... Cheers. We'll play again soon.
Hope to play you soon, Juno, friend accepted
I know it sounds boastful, but if this guy can beat me 4-0 in a game, he is going to absolutely destroy anyone he plays. I almost never get beaten online!

I need to learn new moves or something. The best way to get better yourself is to play against really good opposition so playing him was a great lesson - in humiliation!

Good luck whoever plays Juno next! He's a monster!
Tezzaboi (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ill play you juno I play identical 2 you and I reckon it will be a good game add me and ill give it a go
Neples (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hey JUNO looks like you are too good.... I wanna play you  Sudip, Riken212, Manchester United
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Well, I am looking at our feeble "tourn-out". And I'm wondering if people simply don't see the topic, or if there just aren't that many PS3's around these parts.

If you all are available to repost your info:

Here is an example of what I need from you to create the groups and tounament table.

1. Lyndon
2. PSN: Skynz22
3. Panathinaikos

Without starting large replys and such then I can have a concise list where there isn't alot of jabber
1. Anthony  2. PSN: chimpwithalimp  3. Chelsea

Kick4Life - changing lives through football