Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
(PS3) FIFA 10 EPIC TOURNEY CHAT
Alger10 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Defeated lyndon (skynz22) 4-0. He said he just got back from eye surgery so he said he wasnt at his best but it was still a good game from both sides
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Post this in results
Hey Everybody! I just had laser eye surgery so I haven'tben able to see 5this whole last week but I thought I would blink and write up aq quick one and put out the schedule early for week 3!

Yes unfortunately many are not around to play their games, but because we waited a while and I started the tourney with very little notice, for this one I have to be fair in giving everyone a good chance to play. BUT THIS SAID we will be shortening the rounds back to the 3 games not 6. Remember the results only count if I recieve them in time between the week. This will be the last week and there may be some WILD cards in their so don't give up just yet!

Also, if you are trying to get a hold of somebody send them something on their wall and PSN then posthere saying that you have done both and no response I will be tallying the points and results this week, so make sure to post if youhave sent massages with no response.

footytube FIFA 10 Champion’s League Schedule for Match Week 3
Weeks ARE NOW 4 FULL DAYS!
Dates: April 14th – April 18th
Group A
Ant - chimpwithalimp - (Chelsea) - Khalid – Jamaicanbreed - (Man. UTD)
Juno – andydelz - (Bayern Munchen)- Juuso - jhoroa95 - (Bordeaux)
Group be
Arjay – Xvalencia ¬- (Barcelona) - Shorif – EpicNuke - (Liverpool)
Wayne - walba24 - (Liverpool)- Kaden - Manuk47567890 - (Man. UTD)

Group see
Khan - talli_baba - (Arsenal) - Dave - Dpt1985 - (Chelsea)
Ojo – Supremeduke - (Barcelona)- Panayiotis – Pannas - (Inter Milan)
Group D
Sargent- Admiralb1atch -(Real Madrid) - Wayne – Walsarsam - (Man. UTD)
Ton- iValencia - (Arsenal)- Moises - mrodr09 - (Real Madrid)
Group E
Fizidane – fiZidane - (Chelsea) - Jeffboi - Jeffboi1 - (Man. UTD)
Dan - dannamite (Liverpool)- Juan - Chynomite7 - (Valencia)
Group F
Adib - adib271 - (Man. UTD) - Robert - robert-619_rock - (Real Madrid)
Umer - makaveli_uv - (Arsenal)- Dustin - dalger18 - (Chelsea)
Group G
Paul - Paulish10 - (Real Madrid) - Arian - Arian99 - (Liverpool)
Lyndon– Skynz22 (Roma) - Mike - Tassman55 - (Barcelona)
Group H
Omar - MorinKAshi - (Valencia) - Cnichols - Cnichols91 - (Man. UTD)
Moyo– moyodre (Real Madrid)- Mohd- azf_garcia - (Man. UTD)

Also!

I haven't SEEN MANY results IN THE results PAGE AND BY MANY I MEAN there ARE 3-4? There may be some forfeits but there are also people suppose to be playing matches who aren't.

I have tried to get ahold of tassman55 but he hasnt responded. I don't think he's in the tourney anymore. 2 points please
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Jhoroa95 never got in contact after multiple attempts to message, 2 pts please!

Link: www.footytube.com/profile/juusoh4

Check wall
Juusoh4 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't come on here often, you should have messaged me through psn
Since this is where the Tourney is hosted I suggest you check more often.
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
XValencia imma get you next
So i'll be at your house Arjay, so be ready. Hahaha
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Judging from the result(sister)thread, where there are only less than 10 results posted, it can be assume a lot of people who put forth their name for the tourney aren't around to play the game.

I suggest Lyndon to tally up the points after 2nd or 3rd match and go straight to play offs with the people involved the next weekend
TonOfArt (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lyndon only shouldve took the people who signed in and agreed to the lgufa
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Me and AZ haven't been able to play, and I'm afraid we don't know how the points are goign to go down. No games or the friend request on PSN. 22 hours ago he said he would set aside time for a game, but he wasn't on.

Since there are no draws, how is this going to go down?
If you have been available and he hasn't agreed to a time within the week you get the 2 points.
Dalger18 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I've been trying to contact adib271 this whole week. I wrote on his wall, sent him messages on ps3 network but no responses, and he hasnt even accepted me as a friend on ps3 network.... Hey lyndon what to I do about this?
Dude Dalgetr that's so chuukese!
footytube FIFA 10 Champion’s League Schedule for Match Week 2

Weeks ARE NOW 4 FULL DAYS!

Dates: April 10th – April 13th

Group A
Ant - chimpwithalimp - (Chelsea) - Juno – andydelz - (Bayern Munchen)
Khalid – Jamaicanbreed - (Man. UTD) - Juuso - jhoroa95 - (Bordeaux)

Group be
Arjay – Xvalencia ¬- (Barcelona) - Wayne - walba24 - (Liverpool)
Shorif – EpicNuke - (Liverpool) - Kaden - Manuk47567890 - (Man. UTD)

Group see
Khan - talli_baba - (Arsenal) - Ojo – Supremeduke - (Barcelona)
Dave - Dpt1985 - (Chelsea) - Panayiotis – Pannas - (Inter Milan)

Group D
Sargent- Admiralb1atch -(Real Madrid) - Ton- iValencia - (Arsenal)
Wayne – Walsarsam - (Man. UTD) - Moises - mrodr09 - (Real Madrid)

Group E
Fizidane – fiZidane - (Chelsea) - Dan - dannamite (Liverpool)
Jeffboi - Jeffboi1 - (Man. UTD) - Juan - Chynomite7 - (Valencia)

Group F
Adib - adib271 - (Man. UTD) - Umer - makaveli_uv - (Arsenal)
Robert - robert-619_rock - (Real Madrid) - Dustin - dalger18 - (Chelsea)

Group G
Paul - Paulish10 - (Real Madrid) Lyndon– Skynz22 (Roma)
Arian - Arian99 - (Liverpool) - - Mike - Tassman55 - (Barcelona)

Group H
Omar - MorinKAshi - (Valencia) - Moyo– moyodre (Real Madrid)
Cnichols - Cnichols91 - (Man. UTD) - Mohd- azf_garcia - (Man. UTD)
Realmadrid9 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Hey i've been trying to contact all the people in my group and no luck I sent friend requests and messages over the PSN, what do I do? I'm in group D and my i'd is MRoDR09
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Moyo's and my connection had difficulty. We couldn't play against each other as FIFA wouldn't let one of us choose a team
Keep trying or I might be forced to tie you both ;(
Been trying to contact this fellow (wrote on his wall before), no answer.
Juuso - jhoroa95 - (Bordeaux)

Link: www.footytube.com/profile/juusoh4

I think we just play one game per week, the name of the person written beside yours. Lyndon, is this right? Some people think you play all three people in your group in the first week.

Guys, if anyone in my group wants to play me please get in touch really soon by writing on my wall.
Juuso - jhoroa95 - (Bordeaux)
Khalid – Jamaicanbreed - (Man. UTD)
Juno – andydelz - (Bayern Munchen)

I will be online each night at around 12pm (midday) London time, username: chimpwithalimp

So we can play anyone in our group? I thought only the person we were assigned?
Yes you are right Ant!

You can play whoever you want, as friendlies but as for now Match Week 1 is coming to a close and match week 2 will commence, there are only 6 games in the Group Stage so it won't be too painful. When we advance to the Round of 16 then things will pick up and be faster.

Until then I have to make it fair for 2 reasons, 1 being time zones, and 2 being that some people took a while to realize we started
Jamaicanbreed (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Oi ChimpWiththeLimp.... You sure you got your times right mate? Lol. If You gna be online at 12 P. M would that not be the afternoon and not the night? Lol.... You say You gona be online each night at around 12 P. M.... Mate either you got a new time zone lol or I'm too confused.... Btw.... I'm sorry day hours I'm at work.... Imma play you around.... Erm.... Lets make it 7p. M UK time or later? Lemme know. Regards, and we play 4games in the Group Stage that sounds good I've lost 2.... I can win the other 2
Sorry I made my edit above. Also @ANT Juuso seems to have played Jamaicanbreed so I would try again and wait it out for the next Match Week 2
I live in new zealand, its night time my time, but 12pm London time. I figured there was no point in saying I'll play you at 11pm and not specify where I was.

So, if I say I'll be online at mid day London time, then everyone knows what that means. However, for me, its around 11pm or Midnight

I often see Andydelz, jamaicanbreed online around 12 midday London time, so hopefully that suits. Otherwise I'm asleep or you're asleep
Ok I'm tired of waiting for mike (tassman55) to play me. I don't think he's in the tourney anymore. Give me someone else please
If you don't get to play him, but have tried hard, you will get +2 points for the game, and that will probably put you into the next round, so you don't necessarily need anyone else
Same here i've been trying hard to set up the game against walsarsam for almost a week now. I sent him at least 20 messages
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
PLayed Lyndon and lost 4-1 honestly I don't think that scoreline was accurate of the game which I though was pretty even. But I never converted my chances, failed in the final third.

Well played though mate, hope to take you on another time
Oi lads, any idea on how many games are we supposed to play in a group? I've lost TWO so far. Lol. Bad
I'll play you tonight if you want, that'll be all three - and possibly your only win in the group!
You serious? Only 3 games in a group? That is a torture! Could we not play it like Champions League Group Stages - 6 games, AT least!
Btw, is there any possible way to know how the Groups stand? Exactly?
We only have about five results in so far, expecting loads. Some people will be forfeiting.

So, we play our game tonight about 12pm (midday) London time?
6 Matches in Each Group
Thought so! 6 matches, i've lost only 2 yayyy !
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Damn playing with a lag is seriousley annoying since I chose liverpool, man marking is impossible.

Lost againts wayne 3-1, got pissed due to the lag. Had to beat him twice with Roma. D:
Yeah the lag was killing me during the roma games as well. Let's play again
Sergio, next time we play use Liverpool because I think we're suppose to stick to our team that we assigned ourselves during the registration
Yes, we did. But theirs no point in me choosing liverpool as I can't man mark with the defenders sorry.

And you won the liverpool, game. As hard as it is to admit defeat D: I use roma for casual gaming
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Should have chosen Roma, it's harder to beat you with them, especially with the connection. One second your attacking but haven't beaten me, the next I see your through on goal D:
Yeah I really practiced with roma. But damn.... I feel like quiting this lol

The connection thing is sure to come again and bug me more D:
Lost to Jhoroa95

FC Bordeaux (Jhoroa95) 3 - 0 (Jamaicanbreed) Manchester United

Got all my darn tactics wrong, feel like Sir Alex Ferguson!
Juusoh4 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
How many times do we play in our groups?
And also with the set date being 2nd of april-9th of april does that date mean we play all our matches in that bracket or will there be set dates for the other matches?
Sorry just a little confused

Kick4Life - changing lives through football