Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
(PS3) FIFA 10 EPIC TOURNEY CHAT
Adrianatorfire (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I don't know whether or not this is still going down but....
Name - Adrian, PSN- adrianatorfire, Club - Manchester United (Can't wait to play whoever dares
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What Happened? Is this still going on?
Afrikanboi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I don't seem to be anywhere in the tournament althought I have played ant afew times.... My PSM: raider4787 Name:hassan Team: inter milan
Lol ant I was experimenting my teams with you.... Lost with arsenal (4-1). Draw with real madrid (1-1). Won with inter milan (4-3). The last game was epic you where 4-0 down, scored 3 goals in the last 15minutes.... Man was I worried
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah great matches. You played keep ball very well for the last few minutes of the Milan match. I couldn't get it off you and the clock was ticking down

You are only part of the tournament if you applied for it earlier in the topic and if Lyndon scheduled a match for you. Any games we've played have just been friendies. If you want in on the tournament, then contact Lyndon, he's arranging it.

On another note, why is it when I beat someone, they instantly want a rematch but instead of playing with the same team they usually choose Real or Barca. Playing against Barca is so boring. They all seem to have ridiculous superhuman stats. Like, Ibramovich can collect the ball in the centre circle, brush off every tackle and just walk the ball into the net
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
I find the exact same problem, but then as much as it pains me to play as them I found the solution. Try playing Barca or Real with Inter, you will destroy them, Sneider Eto and Milito all have 90+ and can strike from way outside the box with precision and strength.

I know what you mean I try to keep the matches around 4. 5 Stars and somtimes I can even get some people playing at 3. 5 or 4 Boca Juniors or 2nd tier English Team great fun FiFA 10.

On a different note the schedule should be out very soon.
When I play against Matt from footytube, we both choose teams under 2 stars. I choose Wellington Phoenix, he chooses Southampton. Its great. Most shots go nowhere near and its the one or two great chances you make that decide the match, just like a real game.

I'm just sick of playing either Barca or Real, every bloody time. If I try to change it so you can only choose low teams, everyone quite when they realise they can't be barca
Yeah I get what you mean! I hate ibra he's over-rated in the game and Barcelona is one of the teams I hate playing as.... Anyway i'll be on these forums more often from now on, I haven't been able to so much because exams this month gotta' revise =/
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Everyone I am playing at the moment is picking Bayern Munich. I know the online squads update to reflect current team/player performance hence Chelsea, Inter and Bayern being pretty much unplayable.
Southampton all the way for me 15 shots 2 on target
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Nope, I didn't choose Barca or Real did I?
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha I know I hate playing Barcelona I almost end smashing my TV cause it's so unfair. My goals are beautiful teamwork with numerous passes then some guy who has no skill (not you afrikan) gets it to Ibra. I don't understand how he does it but he pushes aside all three of my defenders while walking and puts the ball in freely
Haha I don't use barca I use real but then again I have a very defensive formation when using them.... But I didn't use it on you Ant.... Anyway I suck with every team but arsenal and intermilan
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Last time I played Barca online, I beat them with Lech Pozan 5-1...
Cool
Lool Well At a certain point it doesn't really matter the teams if one player is crap and the other isn't
Here there folks, I'm hours away from completing the next table but because so many did not even play there will be some wild cards from the active groups, and for the best players in the groups some will recieve a "by" to the next round.

I will post the schedule very soon, sorry for the delay.

Are we still doing this? I've really been able to play with Sergio no one else in my group will talk to me
I'm waiting on as well....  Want to play?
What about your connection?
All I have to do is forward some ports
CNichols (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Is anyone still playing?
7-6 Victory over Omar.  Lol
Our defence was on vacation.  Good game! I got to get better though!
Haha indeed it was Lets play again some time then, just gimme a shout on ps3 when we catch each other online
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Is the 3 rounds ended yet? Who are the survivors now?
I request my 2 points, Arjay hasn't responded this whole week. Yea I posted on his wall and on PSN
I'm gonna' play guy from my group sometime this weekend, havn't had much luck getting through to others though. Will give it another shot tomorrow / weekend. Can't wait!
Make sure you get in your request on here and who you have tried to contact so if they don't respond you get your 2 points!
CNichols, if your on today, I could play you
I'm on today
I see you were logged on 5 hours ago, that's 6 in the morning my time. Where are you from?
Lesson to learn for next tournament, either email everyone their schedule or else only make a schedule for those that have confirmed fully close to the event,

This is stupid - of about 24 or 30 teams, only five seem to be playing
At least we're better than Xbox they only have like 15 people there, I wonder how that's going
Well I think its hardly stupid. But for the record Everyone that signed up had a fair chance to play.

Not sure what we are frustrated about you get to move on if they don't play...
I think I was just waiting for result after result to come through but either no-one is playing after putting their name down, or they aren't registering the scores. Looks like round two could be a round of 8 people
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yeah but the xbox one is running smoother because of less people
They are doing a international tourney, we are doing champions league.  
Clubs work together better than National sides. Though everyone knows you can't beat the world cup
Dalger18 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Been trying to contact Robert (robert-619_rock) (real madrid).... Posted messages on his wall and a sent a friend request but no reply.... This is the second game in which no one responded.... Did anyone confirm from my group?
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Add me Arjay. Lets get it over with haha
I have tried to get ahold of Arjay and wayne and they haven't responded Both on FT or PSN. And Arjay hasn't been on PSN for three days it says and he hasn't been here so it's not looking good
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
You haven't replied earlier. Let me know when we're going to play
Contact eachother by PSN. Make it quick
Ok, Wayne it wasn't mostly you, Arjay has been the farthest out of reach I'll let you know on PSN ok. Oh and yea Lyndon I've contacted them both already on PSN
I played Sergio Twice and Lost the first game 1-0 second game I won 2-1
First one was the tournament, second one was just becouse I wanted to try out sporting lisbon online, and god did they suck againts spurs
Yea Man my finishing sucks lols I played this guy online where I got through like 8 times in a row with just me and the keeper I only scored once.

I loved the stoppage time goal though Sergio, all the drama
Lol it was fluky
I hate fluky goals like that D:

Kick4Life - changing lives through football