Forums / Off Topic Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Pro Clubs European Players (PS3)
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 11 months ago
Myself and Peter played a few games last night.

It was my first time playing as "any" with the new team, man it's tough.

We did ok though, the first game we had a couple of chances to score and right at the end of the match Peter was through on goal one on one with the keeper, he was shaping up to curl it into the corner and the dreaded hamstring went and the keeper jogged up to the ball and collected it up! Lol That match finished 0-0.

So away we went again, winning 1-0 at half time, we had this match in the bag until the 2nd half kicked off and it all went horribly wrong, defence all over the place, I even scored the dreaded own goal where the keeper passes it into his own net after rapidly pressing the tackle button too many times! How embarrassing we lost that match 1-3.

One more match and I was calling it quits, we had now gone 3 games in division 4 with 2 draws and a loss, this one was a must win, and we went 1-0 down after 10 mins, I think we both feared the worst! Peter broke through on goal and equalised soon after, we were back in it, I was defending well this time however and our keeper was in fine form(for once ) then with only a few minutes to go I headed the ball out of the box and somehow gave away a penalty! WTF? That was total bs.

I guessed right and saved the bs penalty and we broke away, in the last minute I sent Peter through on goal and he clipped in a cross for me to header in at the back post, we got a last minute winner! Happy bloody days! Lol We won that one 2-1!

All in 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss. Not too bad for a noob in the "any" position and Peter with his still to grow pro
Theo (Chelsea) 11 months ago
Any is very annoying, fast players constantly running at you, and all those tricks my god lol
Success (Chelsea) 11 months ago
Good one!
AllensRoten (Bayern München) 12 months ago
Is this for fifa 13?
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 12 months ago
Yes, for PS3
[account-removed] 12 months ago
Evo0ove is my username, add me I play cm/cam
Success (Chelsea) 12 months ago
Ok i'll add you, glad to have you in our team
Dawich (Chelsea) 12 months ago
Damn, we should play friendlies when you guys get a big squad!
Kingleo (Barcelona) 12 months ago
You can play friendlies in pro clubs?
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 12 months ago
Yeah we played a few friendlies with Tropical Balls when I was in Koreans club
Damn, I hope to play against you guys sometime then
Messionage (Barcelona) 12 months ago
Lol jedi, get with the program!    @GreatScot  No more McMessi . Lol
I know Dx, that did cross my mind, but we went out on a high that's what matters!
Lol yeah true!.... Time zone is a big issue.... You were up till what? 2am that other night? Lol
Yeah 2. 30am, and still got up at 8am the next morning lol  
Lol, I'm too busy with school
When I'm on I just go on pele mode and beast random teams
Would be nice to get some friendlies with this new team and with korean's team
Korean's team? That's done and dusted lol!
Lol
Lol quintuple post    Damn mac's
Me and John played well in our first 2 games. We were unlucky the first one we drew 2-2 we missed many chances that game and the opposition got some lucky goals
The second game we won 3-0!
The crossbar was our friend in the 2nd game! Lol
Myself and Success are creating a new Pro Club.

We have had immense amounts of fun at Tropical Balls but the both of us have to stay up till stupid o'clock in the morning to get some games in, we just want to play at normal times during the day!

So we are attempting to create a club for players within our timezone or at least have players who are awake when we are! Lol

Our club is called Sweaty Legends and if your interested drop us a message and we'll get you added!

My psn is MacMeldrew and Success is Qarxis

Hope to see you soon
Lol. I haven't hooked up my PS3 for months. But if it is indeed working, would you mind having a noob in the team? John knows my skills (or lack of it). I can't commit to it for a few days, but the time zone shouldn't be an issue
Sure just search for the club '' Sweaty Legends'' and send us a request mate
Of course I won't be able to this weekend, but I'll try and make it sometime during the next week. And of course, if I fail to make the standards expected of the group, don't be hesitant in letting me know. I am quite competitive, and I can totally understand if my standards do not meet expectations and need to be asked to move aside in favour of a better player.

If we're talking of positions.... I'd prefer a central mid or central defensive mid, but I'll try and adapt to other positions if those are taken. I am a little defensively inclined and tend to play on the counter, but that is when I play as a team. Tricks are something I just cannot grasp. Central defence would leave me prone to not having the time to rectify an error, hence my request for a central mid role. Since I'll have to create a pro from scratch, let me know what position is preferred for you guys, so I can start off in the area of choice
You fit our style perfectly we really need a defensive midfielder and we are a counterattacking team.
It doesn't matter if you do not perform, you will eventually grow and become a very good pro.

Maddy it's a perfect time to join us, we are new and still finding a rhythm so we can all learn to gel together as noobs! Lol

Get that bloody PS3 fired up and get practicing, Peter has already been practicing and even scored his first pro goal last night too!

The roles we have to fill are LM, RM, CDM, RWB and LWB.

But we could alter formations to suit newcomers if it helps our style we are all for it!
I want to move into a CM role if you don't mind
Yeah. I had a very brief chat with Success on meebo, and from what can be seen here, I'd say that I'd like to apply for the CDM spot. The formation is always going to be difficult to figure out in a big group, but lets see how it goes.

With regards to getting the bloody PS3 fired up.... *salutes*
If we continue with 5-1-3-1 I want to move to LW or LAM

Kick4Life - changing lives through football